Restoro is a universal system optimizer and repair tool that can remove malware and repair any damage on your PC caused by viruses. The software can also fix both system and application crashes.
In case the system files are affected or missing, the software can replace corrupted or damaged files, restore your registry and even provide detailed hardware analysis to the user.
The software is completely automized, so you can repair all aforementioned issues and other problems with just a couple of clicks.
To learn more about Restoro and how it can fix your computer problems, you should check our in-depth review of Restoro.
RestoroRestoro is a fully automated software that can fix various PC issues, ranging to missing system files and crashes to malware infections.
How do I download and install Restoro?
Installing Restoro is pretty straightforward, and you just need to visit the official website and click the Download button to download the setup file.
Note: Certain third-party websites might offer you to download Restoro from them, but to be sure that you’re getting the legitimate software, always download it from the official website.
How to install/setup Restoro?
- Visit the Restoro website.
- Now click the Start Download button.
- The download should start automatically or you might get a prompt asking you to save the file.
- Locate the Restoro setup file, it should be named Restoro.exe.
- Double-click the Restoro.exe to start the setup process.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen to install it.
How to get Restoro license key?
- Visit Restoro Pricing page.
- Select the type of license that you want.
- Go to the Buy Now button and select the desired payment method.
- Enter your payment details.
- After your purchase has been verified, the license key will appear in your browser. You’ll also get the license key in your email.
- Start Restoro.
- Click the key icon at the top.
- Enter your license key and click on OK.
How to uninstall Restoro?
- Open the Settings app and navigate to the Apps section.
- Select Restoro from the list and click the Uninstall button.
- When the confirmation dialog appears, click on Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to remove the software.
Restoro is one of the best tools that can repair your system, and since it’s almost completely automated, it’s perfect for less experienced users as well.
Whether you’re encountering slowdowns, crashes, or malware infections, you can easily fix those issues with Restoro, so be sure to use it to achieve peak performance on your PC.