Many gamers are struggling with high latency while gaming, but there are specialized tools that can help you with that.
WTFast is designed to optimize your gaming traffic and find the shortest route to the gaming server. By doing so, you’ll experience lower latency in games.
If you want to learn more about WTFast, we suggest checking our full review of the software.
Want to reduce ping and lag during online multiplayer? WTFast is the best tool for the job.
How do I download WTFast?
- Visit the WTFast website.
- Click on Sign up now.
- Enter the required information and create your account.
- Once your account is created, click the Log in button and enter your login information.
- Now select your subscription model and click on Buy now.
- Enter your payment information. Keep in mind that you won’t be charged during the free trial, and you can cancel it at any time.
- Now you should be able to download and install the client.
How to uninstall WTFast?
- Open the Settings app and navigate to the Apps section.
- Locate WTFast, select it, and click the Uninstall button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to remove the software.
Is WTFast free forever?
No, the software requires a subscription in order to use it. However, there’s a free trial period that lasts for 7 days.
Is WTFast safe?
Yes, WTFast software is completely safe to use. The software comes from a reputable company and it doesn’t contain any malware.
If you’re having latency issues while gaming, WTFast is one of the best applications that can help you with that.
The software is incredibly simple to use, and with support for more than 1000 games, you’ll be able to enjoy in lag-free multiplayer gaming all the time.
Overview of WTFast features
Simple to use
WTFast offers simple and friendly interface, so you can easily configure your connection and enjoy in lag-free gaming.
Over 1000 supported games
With the more than 1000 supported games, you can achieve lower latency in your favorite games with just a few clicks.
Reduces latency and package loss
By choosing the best route to the server, WTFast will reduce your latency and lower the number of lost packages.
Uses machine learning
The software users machine learning to automatically detect the most optimal route to the server.
- Software Version