- SonicWall Global VPN Client is a popular corporate VPN client that can provide your organization with the security level it needs.
- It helps you establish a secure, private connection between your remote employees and your corporate network in a quick, seamless manner.
- Check out our best corporate VPN software list if you need help picking the perfect solution for your business.
- If you think your business could use a boost in privacy and protection, don't hesitate to take a look at our special Corporate VPN Hub and bookmark it for later reference.
Nowadays, the menace of cyberthreats appears to be expanding towards unfathomable lengths. Naturally, the need for self-preservation becomes more and more obvious, especially when the stakes are high.
If you run a business, you probably understand and appreciate the importance of having a reliable security tool. More so one that could keep your corporate communications private with zero compromises.
What is SonicWall Global VPN Client?
SonicWall Global VPN Client is a popular corporate VPN client that can provide your organization with the security level it needs. It’s crucial to establish a secure work environment, especially if you have more than just a few remote employees.
Currently, there’s no better way than creating a VPN between your employees and the corporate network. Using a solution such as SonicWall Global VPN Client can make sure that your employees can access corporate network resources without jeopardizing their or the network’s security.
Additionally, this tool supports a wide range of devices. Thus, it’s possible that your employees can connect to your network in more than just one way. You can use SonicWall Global VPN Client from Mac, iOS, Chrome OS, Android, Windows, and even Kindle Fire.
In the following sections, we’re going to show you how to download and install this tool.
QUICK TIP: If you’re looking for great security, simplicity, reliability, and a great cost-benefit ratio, we suggest you give PIA a try. It did amazing on all our tests and we recommend it.
Private Internet Access
This VPN secures your connection and keeps your online activity private and away from prying eyes.
How do I download SonicWall Global VPN Client?
- Access SonicWall’s dedicated download section
- Locate the Global VPN Client entry in the list
- Click the arrow next to its name
- Choose between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Click the download button that matches your selection
How do I install SonicWall Global VPN Client on Windows 10?
- Launch the 32-bit or 64-bit installer you downloaded
- Hit the Next button
- Accept the SonicWall End User Product Agreement
- Set a destination path on your computer
- Hit the Next button
That’s it, you’ve successfully downloaded and installed SonicWall Global VPN Client on Windows 10. Note that this program isn’t just any standard VPN client, and you’ll soon understand why.
How do I use SonicWall Global VPN Client?
In order to use this program, you must have a corporate network that it can connect to. As opposed to standard VPN clients, this one doesn’t come with a bunch of preloaded servers. In other words, you can’t use it if you don’t already have a server.
Assuming that you do, launch the app and follow the wizard’s instructions to establish your connection. You must define a hostname or IP address for the server and assign it a name. After doing so, you’ll be able to see the app’s main window.
Here you can manage your connections (if there’s more than just one), enable or disable them, and configure them properly. Note that closing the window will minimize the app to the systray instead of shutting it down.
Easy-to-use VPN client for your corporate needs
To wrap it up, SonicWall Global VPN Client is a good choice if you need to establish a secure link between your remote employees and your corporate network.
Downloading and installing it are quite effortless processes and not even using the app should be difficult. Assuming that you already configured a network it can connect to, that is.
However, if you’re looking for a secure, stable VPN client to keep your online activity private, we recommend you give PIA a try.
FAQ: Learn more about SonicWall Global VPN Client
- What is the best corporate VPN?
If SonicWall Global VPN Client simply doesn’t cut it for your needs, we suggest you take a look at our picks for the best corporate VPN software. You might find just the right tool for the job on our list.
- How does SonicWall Global VPN Client work?
This program can help you establish a secure connection between your remote workers and your corporate network effortlessly. It’s not your standard VPN client, so if you’re looking for that kind of tool, we suggest you take a look at our best VPN software list.
- Is SonicWall safe?
First of all, SonicWall is a firewall with routing abilities. Like any other firewall, its safety depends almost entirely on your ability to configure it and its rules properly.