- Stumbling upon a video unavailable in your country notification is not so uncommon.
- It may be on a video-sharing platform, or streaming site with geographical limitations.
- If you get this video is not available in your country, bypass the block using a VPN.
- Connect to a remote VPN server and this content is unavailable in your country error should instantly disappear.
Looking for a way to overcome censure and geo-restricted videos? You’re far from being alone! In fact, the message stating Sorry, this video is not available in your country is pretty common on the web.
You can stumble upon this annoying notification when you’re trying to watch pretty much any clip, be it a movie, TV series, pornhub video, or YouTube content. It’s not limited to one platform in particular.
We’re talking about an error message that can occur on YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, or other video-sharing services.
Fortunately, you can fix this issue and skip this video is unavailable in your country error by turning to a VPN.
The role of a virtual private network service is to encrypt your data and make you anonymous, in order to protect your online privacy and data security.
It does this by changing your IP address and geographical position, and distributing other identifiable information on the web, even to video-sharing platforms. You just have to connect to a VPN server from another country that allows the video.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
When can This video is not available in your country/region occur?
Having a video unavailable on platforms like YouTube or even Twitter happens due to copyright laws or content-related restrictions in your area.
Some content is not licensed for distribution in all countries of the world. Along with that, certain countries restrict access to highly violent content, and video-sharing platforms have to comply with that.
How do I watch a video that is unavailable in my country?
As mentioned, you’ll have to use a VPN to change your virtual location. Not all VPNs are suitable for the job, which is why we recommend using premium-level tools like PIA or ExpressVPN:
Use Private Internet Access
- Sign up for a PIA subscription plan.
- Download and set up PIA on your device.
- Fire up Private Internet Access.
- Connect to a VPN server outside of your country.
- Watch the unblocked video right away.
Connecting to a VPN server from a location where the video you want to access is available is a sure way to fix this for good.
This can happen to pretty much anyone, which is why many mentions having to deal with the This video is unavailable on a bunch of different devices:
- Mobile devices: This video is unavailable in your country on iPhone or Android
- Smart TVs: This video is unavailable in your country on Apple TV
- Sign up for an ExpressVPN subscription plan.
- Download the dedicated app to your devices.
- Launch the app and log in.
- Click on the three dots next to the Selected location to open the VPN server list.
- Pick a location outside your country.
- Go to your video-sharing/streaming platform and try to relaunch that blocked video.
With this tested VPN solution you’ll be able to unlock restricted content on video-sharing sites, be it live streams on YouTube, your favorite Netflix series, or local content from different regions.
Why this video is not available in your country
The types of videos that get blocked most commonly contain explicit material, violence, hate speech, political criticism, promotion of harmful behaviors or products, or misinformation.
To sum up, you can resort to a dependable virtual private network service like Private Internet Access to get around geographical restrictions, fix the Sorry, this video is not available in your country error, and watch any video content on the web.
How are you currently dealing with blocked videos? Feel free to share your expertise with us by reaching the comments section below.Loading…