Subway Surfers’ latest update takes you to Venice
Subway Surfers received a new update that takes players to Venice where they can embark on a new adventure and surf the canals of the city.
If you choose to visit Venice, don’t forget to improve your collections because you can unlock a soaring board and a new outfit at this location.
You can also earn great Weekly Hunt prizes if you search and find enough colorful carnival masks.
The complete changelog is also available on the official game description from the Microsoft Store, and it also appears on your phone once you download the latest game update.
The new location also offers you the opportunity to dress accordingly. Your character can choose to wear the specific Venetian Mask Outfit or the Noble Outfit. When in Venice, dress as the Venetians dress.
After choosing your outfit, select the board you want to rock on and add one of the available superpowers to make it more powerful.
If you’re curious to see how Venice looks in Subway Surfers, check out the gameplay images below:
Other features include:
- Join the Subway Surfers World Tour in beautiful Italy
- Run through old city halls and cruise the canals of enchanting Venice
- Soar through the Subway on the new smooth drifting Orni board
- Unlock a new Outfit and surf the tracks with Marco, the charming boat boy
- Collect colorful carnival masks to earn great Weekly Hunt prizes
Subway Surfers recently dropped support for Windows 8, returning to Windows 10. While it remains playable, it will no longer receives updates and patches.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play
- Classic Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig Dug games land on the Xbox One
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush for Windows 8, 10 Gets New Content
- We Happy Few game details revealed, more gore scenes and new diary entries added
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.