TikTok is one of the biggest social media video apps in the world. The app is continuously growing, with more and more users downloading it every day.
Since 2017, when it was first launched, TikTok managed to make its way in more than 150 markets and it’s still expanding.
With TikTok, you can create lyp-sync music videos, short videos on which you can add your own music and add special effects. Then, you can share your videos with all the other app users.
Also, you can like other videos, share them with your friends, or leave comments.
But TikTok is a mobile app which is available for Android and iOS, and if you want to install it on your Windows 10 PC, you’ll have to follow some simple steps.
How can I download and install TikTok app on Windows 10?
First and foremost, to run TikTok on Windows 10, you’ll need an Android emulator. An emulator is a simple program that allows you to run Android apps on Windows 10.
If you don’t have one installed on your PC, take a look at this amazing list with the fastest and more reliable Android emulators around.
We recommend BlueStacks, as it’s the more reliable Android emulator. You can download and install it by following the simple steps in this guide.
After that, you need to do the following:
- Open BlueStacks on your Windows 10 PC.
- Log in with your google account or create a new one.
- You will see the Google Play Store. Go to the search bar.
- In the search bar, type TikTok.
- After you have found the app, click on Install and wait for the process to finish, as you would do on your Android phone.
- Then click on Open to open the app on your PC.
Now you can use the app with your TikTok account or even without an account, it’s your choice. Keep in mind that using TikTok without an account has its limitations, and you won’t be able to comment, create, or share.
That’s it. You now have one of the coolest social media video apps on your Windows 10 PC.
If you have any more questions regarding the installation process, or maybe you have some suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section below.
- Instagram Apps for Windows 8, 10: The Best to Use
- FIX: Facebook app not working in Windows 10
- Telegram app for Windows 10 brings new group chat settings