- When it comes to dating apps, Tinder is the leading champion with millions of users worldwide.
- Although the app is available on iOS and Android, you can also use it in your web browser, and today we’re going to show you how.
- To keep up with the latest news and guides, check out our other Browsers articles.
- Did you like this tutorial? We have plenty more in our dedicated How-To section too.
Tinder is currently one of the most popular messaging/dating apps on the market. The application is available on mobile, but did you know that you can use it in your web browser?
That’s right, Tinder is available in your web browser and today we’re going to show you how to use it properly.
How do I use Tinder in my web browser?
1. Use the Tinder website
- Visit the Tinder website.
- Select how you wish to login/sign up.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Allow when asked to enable Tinder to access your location.
- Select Allow once again to confirm.
- If additional dialogs appear asking for your location, be sure to select Allow.
After doing that, you should be able to access your feed, send messages, and do everything else that you can do on the mobile app.
These steps should work on any web browser, but for the best performance, we suggest using Opera.
The browser is light on your resources so it should be able to deal with multiple tabs and any website with ease.
As for privacy, the browser has tracking protection so it will block tracking cookies and scripts and make your web pages load faster. There’s also an ad blocker so you won’t have to deal with ads anymore.
The browser also has its own free VPN with unlimited bandwidth for an extra layer of protection. Other features include built-in messenger which might come in handy when using Tinder.
In addition to the messenger, there’s also Instagram integration available. Overall, Opera is a great and secure browser, and with its instant messenger and Instagram integration, it will be perfect for Tinder.
OperaGet quicker access to Tinder and find the love of your life faster with the help of this incredibly fast and customizable web browser.
Using Tinder in your browser is incredibly simple and you just need to sign up/sign in and you’re good to go. Are you going to try using Tinder in your browser? Let us know in the comments below.
FAQ: Learn more about Tinder
- Can I browse the tinder without joining?
No, you can’t browse Tinder without joining. You can join easily with your Facebook account or phone number.
- Can my Facebook friends see if I’m on tinder?
If you signed up for Tinder using your Facebook account, it might be possible for your friends to see that you’re using the Tinder app, but they can’t see your profile.
- Does tinder show your exact location?
Tinder doesn’t show your exact location, and the location is updated every time you open Tinder.
- How do I hide my distance on tinder?
Navigate to the Edit Info section in the Tinder app. In the Control Your Profile section enables the Don’t Show My Distance option. Keep in mind that this feature is available only for Tinder Plus users.