- Many worldwide users were seeking the latest Tiny Tina's Wonderlands patch notes and if you're one of them, you won't have to wait.
- Keep in mind that developers have brought up some Dark Magic improvements.
- The 1.1.01B version includes important Legendary Spells updates.
- Chaos Bunnies and Chests have been upgraded alongside the newest Tiny Tina's Wonderlands patch notes.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has been recently updated with the 184.108.40.206B version and fortunately for all of the worldwide fans the patch notes are pretty impressive.
Why are we saying that? Because the latest update comes up with more than just fixing a bug. Hotfix 220.127.116.11b includes Dark Magic, the latest tyre in the Borderlands universe, and a fantasy theme in Wonderlands.
The new 18.104.22.168B version of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands went live via all platforms on the 1st of April 2022, but we’re here to let you discover what you’ve probably missed.
This is what developers had to say alongside the latest news:
There are two methods that we deliver updates to players. One will be the weekly changes that will cover smaller adjustments and the other will be downloadable updates to the game that will include more impactful bug fixes and changes.
Now, let’s see what are the patch-changing notes announced this month (April 2022).
What are the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands patch-changing notes?
According to developers’ declarations on the PlayWonderlands official website, these are the most notable changing notes that come up alongside the 22.214.171.124B update version.
- Dark Magic scaling on Weapons has been improved to match other elemental weapons
- Legendary Spells have been updated to change color to their respective element when viewed in Item Inspection
- Legendary Spells have been updated to use the icon that matches their casting style when viewed in Item Inspection
- Chaos Bunnies and Chests have been updated to include Chaos Chamber-specific loot
So, this is all you have to know about the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ latest patch notes included in the 1.1.0B update version.
Of course, you need to consider that developers will surely bring up some new improvements, so make sure you keep an eye on our dedicated guides to be the first who discover more about them.
Even if these improvements will definitely allow you to enjoy a smooth and complete gaming experience, keep in mind that you’ll still probably face some related problems.
We’ve compiled a list of solutions on how to fix the most annoying Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands bugs, so make sure you verify it, just in case you’ll ever run into troubles.
Because your opinion is important to us, do not hesitate to share it by leaving a comment in the section below.