Titanfall 2 will soon get new maps, new Titan,s and other cool features
Respawn Entertainment is planning to release fresh content for Titanfall 2 over the next two months, including four additional multiplayer maps and a new Titan. The developer also aims to roll out other updates to the first-person shooter between April and June.
On its website, Respawn offers a sneak peek at what gamers should soon expect:
- Two more general multiplayer maps
- Two more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone
Other minor updates that should improve existing features of the game will arrive before July of this year, including:
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc from the store
We’ll let you folks speculate as to what else we could be working on…That’s not all we have in store; we’ll be continuing to support Titanfall 2 for months to come with awesome content, free trials, and more. […] As we get closer to each new drop we’ll reveal more details about what’s coming that month.
While it’s one of the most popular shooters out, the game still trails the original Titanfall and lags behind Battlefield 1. Electronic Arts publishes both Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1, but the publisher released the latter a week before the former.
Are you eager to see the new maps coming to Titanfall 2 in the near future? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Titanfall 2 audio crackling on Windows PC [FIX]
- How to fix common Titanfall 2 issues
- Titanfall 2 issues: game won’t load or crashes, map bugs and more
LinkedIn is an amazing professional network service with millions of users all around the world, and it has been without competitors on Windows 10 for […]
Windows 10 version 1903 came with a lot of problems, but Microsoft managed to solve many of them through the upcoming patches. Now, a new […]
When it comes to the latest features for the new Chromium Edgde, Microsoft is listening more and more to what users want and need. That’s […]