Top 5 Wi-Fi quota software to keep bandwidth consumption in check
Your network can have all kinds of problems such as high Internet usage or costs, inappropriate use of the network, and so on. For all these problems the best solution is a Wi-Fi quota software that keeps track on your Internet usage. There are a lot of tools on the market, and we picked five of the best Wi-Fi quota programs to show you’re their set of features.
SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager
SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a cost-effective solution for all kinds of network-related issues. This tool monitors your network traffic, and it limits bandwidth in a manner that is specified by the user. This will result in an immediate increase in efficiency of your network together with a reduction of overall bandwidth requirements.
Check out more great features that are included in this program:
- This tool for Windows provides effective bandwidth control based on its built-in prioritized rules.
- The program comes with a centralized configuration from a single network location.
- It includes prioritized, flexible, bi-directional rules for specifying maximum usage allowances and data rates.
- SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager provides transparency for users, and there is no client software installation required.
- The software also offers a scheduler, quotas, email notifications and comprehensive usage reports.
SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is known as a bandwidth limiter or traffic shaper. With the help of this tool, you will be able to apply speed-throttling rules to specified IPs, ports and network interfaces without any changes made to your existing network infrastructure. Check out more features and screenshots of SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager on its official website.
NetFlow Analyzer v12.3
NetFlow Analyzer v12.3 is a network traffic monitoring software for in-depth traffic analysis. This is a complete full-featured tool that is able to leverage flow technologies in order to provide users real-time visibility into their network bandwidth performance. This bandwidth monitoring tool has been optimizing thousands of networks all over the world.
Check out its best features below:
- NetFlow Analyzer v12.3 is a unified solution that is able to collect, analyze, and report data regarding your bandwidth.
- You can find out what your network is being used for and also by whom.
- Using NetFlow Analyzer v12.3, you will be able to monitor your network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-specific level.
- You will get real-time insight into your network bandwidth with just one-minute granularity reports.
- NetFlow Analyzer v12.3 also provides network forensics and security analysis.
- The tool is able to track network anomalies that surpass your network firewall.
- You will be able to recognize and classify the apps that are hogging your network bandwidth.
- You can make informed decisions about your bandwidth growth using capacity planning reports.
- NetFlow Analyzer v12.3 helps you measure your bandwidth growth over a specific period.
- You can analyze IP service levels for network-based apps and services using the NetFlow Analyzer v12.3 IP SLA monitor.
- This software allows you to reconfigure policies with traffic shaping technologies via ACL to gain control over bandwidth-hungry apps.
Find out the rest of impressive features of NetFlow Analyzer v12.3 on its official website and give it a try.
Hotspotsystem’s Hotspot software provides various solutions for managing your network. Check out the best features that are included in this tool:
- It offers cloud-based hotspot management.
- You will be able to manage unlimited hotspot locations from the Control Center.
- All the changes that you will do are available in remote locations in real time, and these include changing HTML codes, access packages, replacing logos and more.
- The Router Alter feature will alert you if a device goes down.
- You can use your hardware and network if you put a hotspot gateway device behind your network.
- Hotspot Software is using an ecosystem in order to collect and store any activity that happens in your hotspots.
You will also benefit from excellent customer support and reliable response times. Check out more great features of Hotspot Software and see how it works by getting this tool from its official website.
Active Prism Technologies - Net4Guest
Active Prism Technologies has been an expert in Wi-Fi solutions for network management for over ten years now, and it’s also a pioneer in Wi-Fi networking, Wi-Fi Technical implementation and end-to-end Software Design & Development.
Net4Guest is designed with Hospitality in mind, and it’s a hotel guest software that offers business owners complete control over their Wi-Fi billing strategies.
Check out the best features that are included in this software:
- This Wi-Fi hotspot software provides business owners control over Internet access durations, download quota, bandwidth speed and every other aspect of the authentication process.
- This tool uses a web-based interface, and it supports wireless and wired networking as well.
- The software is designed to run on a dedicated PC, and it’s available as an ISO.
- It’s effortless to deploy Wi-Fi networks, and there is no server knowledge required for this.
- The software provides you a straightforward interface to create and manage your hotspots.
- You will also be able to set up your payment plans and print the prepaid tickets.
- Using Net4Guest, you will be able to concentrate on your business.
Active Prism includes Wi-Fi billing software and the solutions offered by the company are really easy for you to use and maintain.
Check out more exciting features of this tool on Active Prism’s official website.
Antamedia Bandwidth Manager and DNS Web Filter
Using Antamedia’s Bandwidth Manager and DNS Web Filter, you will be able to set up download and upload limits and speeds for all the users in your network. You can save on Internet costs, and protect your business by preventing access to various blacklisted websites.
Take a look at the best features that come with Bandwidth Manager and DNS Web Filter:
- You can use any Windows PC with two network cards in order to install your Bandwidth Management gateway.
- You will be able to control wired and wireless computers, phones and other devices without having to install any client software.
- Using Bandwidth Manager and DNS Web Filter, you can block adult websites and more prohibited sites in order to increase your productivity.
- There are over 100 categories that will help you fine-tune filter.
- You can redirect blocked websites to IP, URL and a customizable restricted-access page.
- After registering Bandwidth Manager and DNS Web Filter, you will be able to configure various simultaneous connections.
- The demo version of this software allows three devices along with restart time restrictions.
- You can define the upload and download rates for the whole bandwidth or individual users.
- You can also allow new users to access the network with default speeds.
- You will also be able to effortlessly configure upload and download speeds for the whole system, and user accounts only.
Check out more features of Bandwidth Manager and DNS Web Filter on the official website.
These are five of the best Wi-Fi quota programs that you can currently find out there, and they all come with their unique and complex sets of features. Make sure to head over to their official websites to check out more details on their functionalities and this way you will be able to make an informed decision and pick the best software for your network needs.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Wi-Fi quota tools to use in 2018
The nature of Windows 10 made passwords more important than ever. You basically cannot log in to your Windows 10 computer without entering a password […]
Microsoft usually releases cumulative updates on Patch Tuesday. Those more regular updates provide small OS enhancements and bug fixes in Windows versions. Microsoft has now […]
If you’re still not sure whether you should install the Edge browser on your computer or not, here’s a new reason in favor of this […]