Here’s how to disable Outlook Focused Inbox
Outlook’s Focused Inbox helps you focus on the emails that matter most to you. This feature divides your inbox into two tabs—Focused and Other. Your most important emails are on the Focused tab. These are selected based on the content of the email and the frequency you interact with the sender.
However, some users don’t like the new inbox hierarchy and want to turn off Outlook Focused.
All of a sudden I have Focused and Other Inbox. I don’t want it. I want my regular Inbox with just one-mail instead of two. How can I get rid of it?
In this article, we’re going to show you how to disable Outlook’s Focused Inbox feature.
How to turn off Focused Inbox
Disable Focused Inbox on Outlook 2016
- Go to the View tab > select Show Focused Inbox.
- The Focused and Other tabs will no longer be visible in the top of your mailbox.
- Now go to Settings > Display settings > Focused Inbox.
- Under “When email is received”> select Don’t sort messages > click OK.
Disable Focused Inbox on Outlook.com/Hotmail.com
- Select the Settings icon > go to Display settings > Focused Inbox.
- Under “When email is received”,simply select Don’t sort messages > click OK.
Turn off Focused Inbox on Outlook 2016 for Mac
Go to the Organize tab > select Focused inbox. This simple action disables the feature.
Turn off Focused Inbox on Mail for Windows 10
- Go to Settings > select Reading.
- Use the Focused Inbox slider to disable the feature.
Turn off Focused Inbox on Outlook Mobile
- Click the Settings button in Outlook Mobile.
- Use the Focused Inbox slider to turn Focused Inbox off.
What do you think about Outlook’s Focused Inbox feature? It is helpful for you?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mail app now supports Focused Inbox and @mentions
- Gmail users get new Windows 10 Mail & Calendar features
Live streaming is the hottest trend and a powerful streaming software makes the entire process a lot easier. A streaming software primarily helps you with […]
From the tail end of the 20th century, up to about a decade ago, CDs and DVDs constitute the major options for media storage. Today, […]