- Unable to join Fortnite login queue error affects PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, and PC.
- Since this is a multiplatform issue, it is usually caused by issues with the game servers.
Taking the market by storm, Fortnite quickly became one of the most popular games ever created, but many players reported Unable to join login queue error message in Fortnite.
This is a network issue, and it’s somewhat similar to the previously covered Unable to join friend’s party in Fortnite problem.
However, there’s a way to fix this error, and in today’s guide, we’re going to show you how to fix it.
Why can’t I queue in Fortnite?
- Issues with matchmaking servers can cause this error.
- Not starting the game with necessary privileges.
What to do if I’m unable to join the Fortnite login queue?
1. Check the server status
- Visit Epic Games Public Status page.
- Check if there are any issues with the servers.
- If there are, wait until the developers sort it out.
Start Fortnite as an administrator
- Navigate to your Fortnite installation directory:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64
- Run the FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe file with administrator privileges.
- This might cause some issues with the Fortnite process or the Epic Game Launcher. If this happens, open Task Manager and close these processes a few times while repeating the first and second step.
- Users have reported that after closing the unresponsive tasks from Task Manager a few times, they eventually could log into Fortnite and play normally.
In this article, we talked about the recent error found in Fortnite that didn’t allow users to start playing matches.
Some users have reported that they couldn’t see any games, or that the loading process never ended while waiting to log into a game.
Fortunately for PC users, you can try the fix presented in this article to bypass Unable to join login queue error.
It is worth mentioning that this method doesn’t affect your data or game in any way. Speaking of errors, you might want to check our guide on The client is not compatible in Fortnite guide for more in-depth solutions.
Please let us know how this fix worked for you by using the comments section below.