Taking the market by storm, Fortnite quickly became one of the most popular games ever created, but many players reported Unable to join login queue error message in Fortnite.
Recently, the servers from Epic Games had some issues, and most of the fans have found themselves being stuck in the Battle Royale screen without any chance to log into any game. Having this error pop up every time you want to connect to a game can be extremely frustrating, especially for the die-hard Fortnite fans.
For this reason, in this article we will explore a way to get around this server issue, but the full fix for this issue needs to be addressed by the developers of the game. This might take some time, so until then, we found a possible temporary fix for this issue. The sad news is that this fix only works on PCs and not Xbox or PS4 consoles. Read on to find out more.
How can I fix Unable to join login queue Fortnite error? This is a server-side error, but as a temporary workaround, you can try running Fortnite with administrative privileges. In addition, try to end all Fortnite-related processes from Task Manager before starting Fortnite.
What to do if I’m unable to join a login queue in Fortnite?
Official information from developers
The developer team at Epic Games have released some statements regarding this recent issue, confirming that problems have affected matchmaking in Battle Royale mode and are now trying to fix the problem.
In order to keep updated with the latest information from Epic Games regarding this error, you can visit the official server status site.
Start Fortnite as an administrator
- Navigate to your Fortnite installation directory (Default location – C: > Program Files > Epic Games > Fortnite > FortniteGame > Binaries > Win64)
- Run the FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe file with administrator privileges.
- This might cause some issues with the Fortnite process or the Epic Game Launcher. If this happens, open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and close these processes a few times while repeating the first and second step.
- Users have reported that after closing the unresponsive tasks from Task Manager a few times, they eventually were able to log into Fortnite and play normally.
In this article, we talked about the recent error found in Fortnite that didn’t allow users to start playing any matches. Some users have reported that they couldn’t see any games, or that the loading process never ended while waiting to log into a game.
Fortunately for PC users, you can try the fix presented in this article to be able to bypass Unable to join login queue error. It is worth mentioning that this method doesn’t affect your data or game in any way.
Please feel free to let us know how this fix worked for you by using the comments section below.
- Unable to join Friends Party in Fortnite? We got the fix
- Fix Something went wrong Fortnite payment error once and for all
- Download Fortnite on Windows 7/10 computers