With the coming if the USB type C connector, most users are really struggling these days to find wireless mice with this USB type and unfortunately this can turn into a challenging task.
There aren’t so many wireless USB Type-C mice on the market, but we gathered the available ones, and we’re presenting you their key features in order to make your choice much easier.
What are the best USB-C mice for your computer?
- Silent clicks
- Receivers for regular and USB-C ports
- Sleep mode
- Up to 2400 DPI
- Just one AA battery
This wireless mouse can be used on all USB devices but also with USB-C devices because it has both receivers ready so you won’t need any converters.
The only things you need to do is to power the mouse with an AA battery, then get the wireless receiver from inside the mouse and plug it into the device you want to use it with.
After that, turn on the mouse, and you’ll find the switch at its bottom. You will have to wait just a few seconds for installing, and you’re ready to use your mouse.
Check out the best functionalities and features that are included in Jelly Comb Type C and 2.4G Wireless Mouse:
- This 2.4 wireless mouse offers a powerful and reliable connection of up to 15 m.
- The USB-C receiver is stored just underneath the mouse.
- This is not a rechargeable mouse so you will only need a 1 AA battery for the mouse to work.
- This is a silent mouse, and it has precision clicks.
- It comes in an ergonomic shape, and it’s comfortable to use wherever you want to.
- This is a 4 DPI adjustable device with 1000/1500/2000/2400 DPI settings.
- The use of a battery is not a very eco-friendly approach but it will spare you the hassle to recharge it when it goes dead.
- 2.4GHz FSK Auto Link technology
- 1 AA battery included in the package
- 10 meters range
- 3 power modes to conserve energy
- Just 1200 DPI
The LogiLink ID0160 Wireless USB C Wireless Mouse is another excellent option that you have available these days if you want to purchase a wireless mouse that comes with a USB type C port.
The LogiLink ID0160 Wireless USB C Wireless Mouse comes with three buttons and a three-position Selector for power saving.
A possible downside of this mouse is the fact that you can’t select other resolutions than the preset 1200 DPI.
Check out its best features and functionalities:
- The range that you’ll be able to use it is about 10 meters.
- There’s also a USB receiver and an automatic power save.
- Ths mouse supports systems running Windows and more.
- It comes with 2.4GHz FSK Auto Link technology implemented and it has 34 RF channels.
- LogiLink ID0160 Wireless USB C Wireless Mouse weighs 150 g, and the product’s dimensions are 10.5 x 6 x 3.8 cm.
- It also comes with 1 AA battery included in the package, and it’s black.
- Up to 1600 DPI optical sensor
- 2 AAA batteries for high autonomy
- Only 2.3 ounces (65 g)
- 33 feet wireless range
- Big USB-C receiver
This USB-C wireless mouse is fully compatible with all the devices equipped with a USB Type-C port. There are three DPI values that you can choose from 800/1200/1600.
The high precision optical sensor supports almost surgical-like movements.
You can use this mouse from a distance of up to 33ft. This means that you can comfortably sit on the couch and still be able to control your computer from quite a distance.
This AURTEC mouse doesn’t require any additional drivers, all you need to do is simply plug the receiver in your computer’s USB-C port and that’s it.
Let’s look at some of its characteristics:
- Quiet click sounds so you can use it at night without bothering anyone in the house.
- Comfortable and ergonomic design for extended usage.
- Extremely light – only 2.3 ounces.
- Very strong signal; can be used from 33 feet away from the device.
- Compatible with any PC via the USB-C port receiver.
- Dual USB A and USB C receivers
- Noiseless clicks
- Ergonomic design
- Easy DPI switch
- The low battery led is on the back of the mouse
This mouse has a really interesting design and it’s very versatile. You can connect both to a standard USB port, as well as a Type-C port.
This peripheral comes with a useful USB-C adapter that allows you to connect it all all USB-C compatible devices. It is compatible with all the Windows OS versions, including Windows XP.
The built-in 450mAh rechargeable battery can last up to 500of usage. You can recharge the battery through the USB cable that comes with the mouse. This means that you don’t need to buy a new battery to change the depleted one.
Check out some of the mouse’s features:
- The ergonomic design has an anti-fingerprint finish and offers excellent hand support and comfort.
- Completely silent, there is no sound when pressing the buttons or when using the wheel.
- Dual-mode with USB-A and USB-C supplied wireless receivers.
- This mouse weighs only 2.1 ounces (60 g).
- Simple, plug & play connection
- Easy adjustable DPI
- 5 feet cable
- 90% reduced noise
- Not wireless
Macally USB Type C Mouse is not wireless but it does connect to any PC via the USB-C connector and the 5 feet (1.5 m) cable is long enough to compensate for the wireless shortage.
And the fact that it has a cable can turn into an advantage as you don’t need any batteries, recharging and to problems with any possible lag. After all, the best gaming mice are cable connected.
Check out the key features that are included in this wireless mouse from Macally:
- It comes with three buttons and a scroll button as well.
- This mouse is made from silky soft material, and this will make it really easy and comfortable to maneuver.
- This mouse is ergonomically shaped to provide users excellent comfort no matter how long they are using the device.
- Most users find it effortless to use, and it’s a really appreciated wireless device.
- The product weighs 73 g, and its dimensions are 2.80 x 4.21 x 1.00 inches.
These are the three available options for wireless mice that come with USB-C, and after checking out their sets of features and prices, you can make an informed decision that’s best for your needs.
This specific deal is part of our bigger selection of the best mouse deals you can find. You might also want to check out our dedicated Black Friday hub for tech deals.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in October 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.