Christmas is an incredibly fun holiday that brings families together, and besides Santa Claus, no other symbol represents Christmas more than a good old fashion Christmas tree.
Of course, times have changed and we are going green, so cutting down actual trees and decorating them is a thing of the past.
Then again, plastic trees that need to be assembled and decorated aren’t that pleasant either. That’s why USB Christmas trees exist, as they are easy to install and then easy to store away when the winter holidays are over.
We’ve compiled a list of the best USB Christmas trees that you can get right now, for both office or home.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best USB Christmas trees that I can buy?
Eldnacele Snowglobe Christmas Tree Lantern
The design consists of a lantern that acts like a snowglobe and has a very large Christmas tree inside. It also acts as a music box, featuring plenty of traditional Christmas carols. It can even be set to automatically turn on and off for 6 hours once every 18 hours.
- Snow globe lantern design
- Cycle plays Christmas themed music, Jingle Bells, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Silent Night, and more
- Can run on batteries or powered via USB cable
- Features 6-hour timer mode
- Makes for an incredible Christmas gift
- Not exactly a Christmas tree on its own
HONESTY Mini Christmas Tree
The bright yellow light string makes the Christmas tree look warm, and the petite size makes it ideal for those that have limited space.
- The tree can be charged via USB port as well.
- The tree has 40 warm white Led lights which last up to five days
- It can be used as a desk lamp to add a warm and charming atmosphere
- Only comes in one lighting color scheme
USBNovel Christmas Tree
The lights change automatically after you turn the Christmas tree on, or you can set the tone to stick to just one color the entire time. Regardless of your choice, it will surely bring the spirit of Christmas in your household.
- It is a tiny fiber color-changing Christmas tree
- It changes color in several seconds automatically
- Suction cup base makes it stick on any surface
- May not suit a traditionalist’s taste
Neon Sign Night Light Christmas Tree
This simple decoration is basically a green neon light that is shaped into a Christmas tree and powered via USB. It is simple, pleasant to look at, consumes little energy, and given the lack of details, can be used throughout the year, not just Christmas.
- The neon lights signs use LED at low voltage and energy saving
- It is hazard-free
- LED neon sign with stand base, freely to put it on your desk or dressing table
- With green light output, Neon Night Light is an ideal addition to your home decor or party
- May be a bit too minimalist for some
Gikfun 3D Xmas Tree
If you’re looking to bring a little bit of Christmas spirit to your office or home desk, then the Gikfun 3D Xmas Tree might be the thing for you. It is basically made of a system board circuitry that is welded and stuck together to look like a Christmas tree.
Despite how that may sound, it does manage to look like a convincing Christmas tree, especially when the lights are turned off and all the LED lights go on randomly.
- 7 kinds of colors light
- Consists of a combination of three circuit boards
- Not very traditional-looking
Closing thoughts on USB Christmas trees
Not everyone can afford a real Christmas tree, and cutting them down every year is bad for the environment anyway. That’s why alternatives are being found every year.
USB Christmas trees are great for those with limited funds and space, since they will be enough to bring out the feeling of Christmas in your household.
After all, Christmas is more about how you feel and not what you have.