Revolut is an intuitive baking app that makes it easy to open bank accounts and use the prepaid debit card to make purchases in multiple currencies. Opening a bank account is easy with Revolut and takes not more than 10 minutes. However, what if you want to change Revolut bank details?
You may require to change some details in your bank account at some point in time. For example, if you lost your bank card and got a replacement bank card from your own bank, you may want to update your details to revolut. This is required to top up your Revolut prepaid card.
In this article, we take you through the process of changing revolut bank detail with a step by step guide.
How to change Revolut bank details
1. Add new Revolut card
- If you want to add a new card to your Revolut account, you can do it from the Revolut app.
- Launch the Revolut app on your smartphone.
- Log in with your credentials which is your phone number and verification code if required.
- Once logged in, tap on the three dots (menu) icon on top-right corner.
- If you lost your previous card, you can delete the card from here.
- Proceed with adding your new card. Make sure you enter all the details correctly to register the card.
- Once the card is a registered you can use it to make payment.
2. Bank account details changed by Revolut
- If you have received an email from Revolut informing about the changes to your account details, then you don’t need to do anything.
- Changes made by Revolut will automatically be applied to your account. The changes will appear on your Revolut app next time you log in.
- You don’t need to make any changes to your account unless specified in the email.
3. Change Revolut phone number
- If you are thinking of changing you primary contact number, you are most likely to change the phone number for your Revolut account as well. Here is how to do it.
- Open the Revolut app on your smartphone.
- Tap on Setting and choose “Personal profile” tab.
- Scroll down to the phone number section in the Personal Details section.
- Enter your new mobile number by tapping on the Pencil (edit) icon.
- This can also be done from the Revolut web app.
- Make sure you have access to your current mobile number to receive the verification code to change the mobile number.
If you need to change any other details, contact Revolut support. Some details can only be changed by the support staff to prevent misuse of the account and user identity.
By following the steps in this article you can change revolut bank details in a few minutes. Have you changed any details recently? Do let us know your experience in the comments.
RELATED STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- How to use different currencies with Revolut
- Revolut is not compatible with your device? Try these methods
- Can’t use your Revolut card online? Check out these solutions