- Revolut has simplified banking for many and provides a one-stop destination for all financial needs.
- You can change the card details and add or remove cards from the mobile app and the web version.
- Any changes made by Revolut to your account should reflect in a few hours.
Revolut is an intuitive baking app that makes it easy to open accounts and use a prepaid debit card. Opening a bank account is easy with Revolut and takes not more than 10 minutes. However, what if you want to change bank or card details in Revolut?
You may require to change some details in your bank account at some point in time. For example, if you lost your bank card and got a replacement bank card from your own bank, you may want to update your details to Revolut. This is required to top up your Revolut prepaid card.
In this article, we take you through the process of changing Revolut bank detail with a step-by-step guide.
How do I add a new debit card to my Revolut account?
- Launch the Revolut app on your smartphone.
- Log in with your credentials which is your phone number and verification code if required.
- Once logged in, go to the Cards tab.
- If you lost your previous card, you can delete the card from here.
- Proceed with adding your new card. Make sure you enter all the details correctly to register the card.
- Once the card is registered, you can use it to make payments.
If you want to add a new card to your Revolut account or change the card number, you can do it from the Revolut app. It’s quick and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. And from the same section, you can change the card details on Revolut.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
How do I change bank details on Revolut?
1. Bank account details changed by Revolut
If you have received an email from Revolut informing you about the changes to your account details, then you don’t need to do anything.
Changes made by Revolut will automatically be applied to your account. The changes will appear on your Revolut app the next time you log in. You don’t need to make any changes to your account unless specified in the email.
2. Change Revolut phone number
- Open the Revolut app on your smartphone.
- Tap on Settings and choose the Personal profile tab.
- Scroll down to the phone number section in the Personal Details section.
- Enter your new mobile number by tapping on the Pencil (edit) icon.
- This can also be done from the Revolut web app.
- Make sure you have access to your current mobile number to receive the verification code and authenticate it.
If you are thinking of changing the primary contact number, do it for your Revolut account as well.
In case you need to change any other details, contact Revolut support. Some details can only be changed by the support staff to prevent misuse of the account and user identity.
By following the steps in this article, you can change Revolut bank and card details in a few minutes.
Before you leave, find out how to use the Revolut web app, in case you prefer making changes from the desktop.
Have you changed any details recently? Do let us know your experience in the comments.