- The Valorant cannot enter matchmaking error can occur due to connection issues.
- Ending Tasks and restarting the Valorant’s Vanguard can help fix Valorant not queuing issues.
- The only resolution for server issues is for users to wait until it is fixed.
There are several issues that you can encounter with the Valorant client. However, the Valorant cannot enter matchmaking error is an error that users complain about, and it can be annoying.
Furthermore, there are many causes for this error, but the dominant one is the connectivity problem. Valorant uses matchmaking as a way of rating and accessing players’ levels of performance. It is an invisible number that adjusts over time depending on your performance and gameplay.
Nonetheless, players can fix this issue by troubleshooting some components of their device and the game client. Hence, we’ll discuss the causes of the Valorant’s inability to enter matchmaking error and some easy fixes.
Why can’t I queue in Valorant?
- Network connection issues: The Valorant client may encounter some issues with its servers if your network connection has some problems. It can result in the Valorant matchmaking not working, which means the client is having difficulties connecting with the servers. Likewise, using a wired cable connection can result in poor internet connection, and it can result in some Valorant issues.
- Problem with the game servers: Whenever there is a problem with the game servers, it can affect a part of the game or the whole game. Likewise, server maintenance can make the game inaccessible for a while until the care is complete. Hence, it can result in the “Valorant cannot enter matchmaking” error.
- Problem with the game launching on your device: When there’s an issue with how the game was launched on your computer, it can trigger several issues and make the game inaccessible. So, a faulty launch can prevent you from queuing in Valorant.
1. Restart your computer
Restarting your computer will also fix boot issues and issues you may encounter while launching the game.
2. Check Riot Games support platforms
Go to the official support page for the Riot Games and check if there is any information about the server breakdown or maintenance.
3. Restart Riot Vanguard and Valorant
- Right-click on your screen.
- Select Task manager and type Riot into the search box.
- Click on all the Riot processes running and click on End Process.
- Restart the Valorant client.
It will help relaunch Valorant and fix the bugs affecting it.
Furthermore, there are other errors users complain about while using Valorant. The Valorant error code 0 is one of them. However, you can check our page for fixes for it.
Conclusively, you can read through our article about how to resolve Valorant’s Vanguard Windows 11 errors.
You can leave your suggestions and questions below in the comments section. We’d like to hear from you.