Voice recorders are useful for a variety of tasks, such as quoting someone when you’re a journalist or taking memos and notes. Besides voice clarity and storage space, another key aspect that you should consider when buying a voice recorder is the battery.
The longer the battery, the more you can continuously record, and the less you’ll have to waste time recharging it. That’s precisely why we’ve compiled a list of the top voice recorders to buy that have an exceptionally long battery life.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
It also connects easily to your PC thanks to the USB connection so you can download the recordings for later, and recording is just a matter of pressing a single button.
- Up to 57 hours of battery life for extended recording (MP3 128Kbps stereo)
- Record MP3 Audio quickly and easily
- Built-in, direct USB Connection for quick file transfer to your PC
- Not very beginner-friendly
Tschisen Digital Voice Recorder
The storage is more than enough to handle the battery, as it can save up to 145 hours of recordings in crystal-clear quality, and the speakers make the device usable as an MP3 player as well.
- Built-in 800mAh rechargeable battery can record continuously for 50 hours.
- Crystal clear recording with 1536Kbps voice resolution
- Dual-microphones with dynamic noise reduction
- It comes with external speakers and can be used as an MP3 player.
- 8GB internal memory lets you store up to 145 hours of recordings or 1500 songs.
- Voice-activated recording can automatically detect voice and omit silent moments
- Not very beginner-friendly
Aiworth Digital Voice Recorder
The third entry on our list is the Aiworth Digital Voice Recorder, and it can record a solid 45 hours before dying out. The flash memory that comes with this device is pretty large, allowing it to hold up over 1000+ hours of content.
Additionally, all that stored info is safely stored thanks to the password protection that the device provides, as you need to enter a 3-digit code to unlock it.
- High-quality recording✔
- Supports up to 45 hours of continuous recording
- 16Gb flash memory could save 1160 hours recording files at most
- Extremely user-friendly
- Power-on password protection
- Variable play speed
- The occasional quality control issues
TENSAFEE Digital Voice Recorder
While the fourth entry on our list, the TENSAFEE Digital Voice Recorder, can only last up to 30 hours on a single charge, that is still enough for you to record everything you may need in between recharges.
It can also be used as an MP3 player so you can mix business with fun, and the dynamic voice reduction ensures that you record just the things that you need and not just environmental noises.
- Can also be used as an MP3 player
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction and 360° Sphere recording
- 32GB Memory audio recorder could store up to 2240 hours recordings file
- A single full charge could continuously record 30 hours.
- Compact and portable size with a premium metal shell and well-operated buttons
- The documentation is not that great
It is designed to be extremely simplistic and compact and caters more towards those that just need to make simple recordings, such as memos or mental notes.
- Built-in 4 GB flash memory
- Automatic record level settings
- Up to 4,175 Hours of maximum recording time
- Low Cut Filter for reduced wind effect
- Mono microphone for 75 Hz–15 kHz audio response
- Features built-in monaural microphone
- Battery life for recording mp3 128 kbps is 28 hours
- Battery life for recording mp3 192 kbps is 26 hours
- Voice Activated Recording for hands-free recording
- Noise Cut mode helps provide clear speech playback
- Not much storage space
Closing thoughts on voice recorders with long battery life
While there are many qualities that make a good voice recorder, few ever think to realize how important a long-lasting battery is.
If you are ever on the go or stuck in the wilderness where there’s no power socket nearby, having a voice recorder that will last a good couple of days can be great for research, or can even be a lifesaver.