- As you may know, The Office was recently removed from Netflix, and this time for good.
- You can still watch your favorite show on Peacock, which offers cheaper subscriptions than Netflix.
- Peacock offers free tier subscriptions which allow you to see the first two seasons of The Office.
- You might need to use a VPN if you're not a US resident and want to access Peacock.
It’s a sad moment that we had to live a few days back when The Office was removed from Netflix. This time for good.
But what if we told you that it’s possible to watch The Office without Netflix?
Now we know what you’re thinking, but our method involves absolutely zero sketchy behaviour.
The Office didn’t just vanish from the face of the Earth over night. In fact, it just switched streaming services.
How can I watch The Office without Netflix?
Use NBC’s Peacock
- Head over to NBC’s Peacock website
- Purchase a Peacock subscription
- Search for The Office in Peacock’s library
- Enjoy watching The Office without Netflix
Peacock is a cheaper alternative to Netflix, as its most expensive subscription can be purchased for only $9.99.
NBC’s streaming service also offers a $4.99 subscription.
It gives you access to the same library of content as the $9.99 subscription, but it also has ads.
Furthermore, Peacock provides its customers with a free tier. However, you can only watch the first two seasons of The Office using the free tier.
If you sign up for a premium subscription (with ads or ad-free, doesn’t matter), you’ll get access to the full nine seasons of the show plus unreleased extras.
Is Peacock not available in your country?
Unfortunately, Peacock is not available for just about anyone, so you might have to use a VPN to access it.
If you encounter the This service is unavailable in your region error, follow these steps to access Peacock from anywhere in the world:
- Purchase a premium VPN subscription (we recommend PIA)
- Download and install the VPN client on your PC
- Launch the VPN client
- Log in to your account
- Connect to a US server
- Head over to Peacock’s website
- Register an account
- Enjoy streaming on Peacock without geo-restrictions
Although you might have some luck using a free VPN to access Peacock, it’s not a long-term solution. It will likely get detected and blocked by the streaming service soon (it’s the same case for Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and others).
Instead, we suggest investing in a paid VPN service that won’t let you down, like Private Internet Access. As the screenshot above demonstrates, PIA successfully unblocks Peacock and bypasses the This service is unavailable to your region error.
You can also use PIA to watch Netflix US anywhere in the world, HBO Max if it’s not available to your region, and other streaming services.
More about PIA:
- Exclusive DNS servers
- No IP leaks
- 24/7 live chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Pay with PayPal, credit card, crypto
Private Internet Access
Need a VPN that can unblock Peacock and help you watch The Office? Count on PIA!
Buy a DVD box set
If you’re not a fan of paying monthly subscription to online services, or you’re just the old-school type of cool, you can buy a DVD box set.
The good part is that you can find them almost everywhere since The Office is a quite popular TV show.
The only things you need to enjoy these DVDs are a DVD player (obviously) and a TV screen. And maybe some popcorn.
All in all, if you’re sad that The Office has been removed from Netflix, cheer up. You can still watch it on Peacock.
You might have to use a VPN, but then again, The Office wasn’t available for non-US Netflix subscribers to begin with.
Peacock is cheaper and also lets you view the first two seasons for free, provided that you’re a US resident.
Last, but not least, if you’re simply not into streaming services, you can just buy the DVD box set and get it over with.