Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Wells Fargo finally released its official Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile app, something we’ve anticipated for a while now. A similar app is also available for Widows Phone 8.1, but the new version brings improved design as well as new functionality.
Here’s what the official Wells Fargo app for Windows 10 has to offer to users who install it:
Manage your money
- View account balances, including your available balance and pending deposits
- Deposit checks quickly using your Windows 10 Phone’s camera
- Help avoid fees and get notified of suspicious activity with text or email alerts
- View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
- Find one of our approximately 12,800 ATMs or 6,200 retail banking stores nationwide
- Access money management tools, including My Spending Report
Make transfers and payments
- Make transfers between your accounts at Wells Fargo as well as at other Financial Institutions
- Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay
- Send money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account without sharing account numbers. All you need is a mobile number or email address.
- Streamlined Navigation: An improved way to find account and investment resources
- Brokerage Account Overview: A consolidated view of all of your accounts, all in one place
- Portfolio Page: Simplified page highlights key data and holdings details”
Wells Fargo is one of the biggest banks in the US, so its presence in the Windows Store is certainly something. It’s also good that another major financial institution released its official Windows 10 app, after American Express (although we’re still waiting for the official release) and Bank of America.
Just like a lot of companies and services, Wells Fargo had an app designed for Windows Phone 8.1, but since the release of Windows 10 has abandoned it. It’s important for the platform itself that a major company like Wells Fargo released its official app for Windows 10, just when everyone’s talking about its death and the insurmountable apps gap.
If you want to download the brand new Wells Fargo app for Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile, you can do so from the Windows Store for free.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: