- Users love to customize their PCs and make it look like an extension of themselves.
- You can do this with a new wallpaper, or by installing an entirely new theme.
- Speaking of which, we will be showcasing some of the most popular themes for Windows 10.
- Additionally, we will show you a software tool that can completely overhaul your PC's look.
One of the key aspects of Windows 10 is its customization. Now, if you want to customize Windows 10, the best way to do it is through themes.
Speaking of themes, today we want to show you some of the best Windows 10 themes to download.
Each of these themes comes with multiple wallpapers, unique window colors and sounds.
Before we dive in, we want to remind you that you can now download Windows 10 themes from the Microsoft Store as well. Once downloaded, you can manage them from the Settings page.
If you’re looking to customize the look of your PC, but you aren’t thinking just about the windows tint color, but a complete overhaul, then you’ll need a complete third-party tool like Stardock’s Object Desktop.
This software suit comes with pretty much anything you need to make your PC look and feel different, from themes, to live wallpapers, UI rearrangements, customized sounds, and more.
If you’re looking to give your Windows 10 PC a fresh new look, give it a complete makeover with Object Desktop!
Which are the top themes for Windows 10?
FAQ: Learn more about Windows themes and customization
- Which are the best Windows 10 themes?
Since themes are of a cosmetic nature, determining which is the best depends on one’s taste. Nonetheless, here’s a list of the most popular Windows 10 themes.
- How can I change how my desktop looks?
If you want to give your desktop a complete visual upgrade, you could try using a new theme, or a live wallpaper or screensaver.
- How can I make my PC interface look more modern?
One great step towards giving your Window s10 a visual upgrade is using a dynamic wallpaper.