Microsoft released the new build 15060 for Windows 10 Preview yesterday. The new build is only available to Insiders on the Fast Ring and only on Windows PC.
Build 15060 brings various system improvements and bug fixes. These are mostly the problems from the previous builds, so Insiders don’t have to worry about them anymore. Here’s the complete changelog of Windows 10 build 15060:
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Settings icon appearing plating in the taskbar. This issue also resulted in another issue now fixed, where if Settings had been pinned to Start, the tile would become greyed out after the first time it was clicked. Thank you all for your feedback on this.
- We fixed an issue resulting in 3rd party IMEs not showing up in Settings after being installed.
- We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where quickly typing and deleting characters into a website’s search box while using the MS Pinyin IME might result in the IME becoming stuck and the website showing “Not responding”.
- Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 devices should no longer fail to update to new builds if a SD memory card is inserted if you have the latest Surface drivers and firmware installed.
- We fixed an issue where taskhost.exe might crash after pressing Tab while quickly typing in UWP app sign in fields, resulting in not being able to type for a few seconds.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders where, after a crash, Microsoft Edge might fail to launch again for a few minutes because previous instances were still suspended in the background.
- We fixed the issues occurring when exploring pages using the F12 Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge with cross-origin iframes (e.g. the DOM explorer shows only the iframe DOM, the Console frame selector doesn’t list the iframes, etc.).
The new build also brings its fair share of issues to Insiders who install it. Microsoft listed all the known issues in this build and you can check them out on the official build announcement blog post.
In case you’ve already installed the new build, you can let us know about your impressions so far in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: