Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft recently rolled out a new Windows 10 Redstone 4 build, adding a series of new features to the upcoming OS version.
Windows 10 build 17035 finally allows users to mute tabs playing audio in Edge. The tab audio will unmute when clicked again.
As it happens with every build, this release also brings many issues of its own.
The Redmond giant added three known issues on the list:
- Broken functionality in Mail, Cortana, Narrator or missing some features like Windows Media Player.
- There’s a noticeable screen flicker when using hotkeys or the touchpad to switch between Virtual Desktops.
- Insiders might notice checkboxes missing from certain Win32 apps. Microsoft is investigating this issue.
If you encounter some of these issues, you can check out our extensive guides on how to fix them. It might be a good idea to bookmark this page in case you’re experiencing these glitches. Here’s how to fix them:
- How to fix screen flickering after upgrading to Fall Creators Update
- How to fix Cortana issues in Windows 10 Creators Update
Windows 10 build 17035 reported bugs
Unfortunately, the list of issues doesn’t end here. Insiders who already installed this build complained that context menu is dead. When they right-click on a certain item to open the context menu, nothing happens.
Properties fails to open when selected after right-click on This PC in build 17035. This PC context menu is entirely dead. […] Nothing happens. In fact nothing on that context menu works at all
Other Insiders reported that when selecting the shutdown option, their computers restarted instead of powering off.
Did you install build 17035 smoothly or not? Do tell us know in the comments below.