- Did you ever want to draw on video? Well, in this guide we’re going to show you how to do that.
- You can do that without any third-party tools on a Windows 10 PC.
- This option available in the Photos app and you can start using it in a matter of seconds.
- If you want to draw pictures on a laptop, we would have to recommend specialized third-party tools for this purpose.
If you are eager to draw on the Photos app in Windows 10, this seems to be your lucky day. Microsoft has released plenty of exciting new features for the very same app you intend to use.
This means that you have more options to spice up your creativity. You can easily doodle over photos and videos using a touchscreen, stylus, or a computer mouse.
In addition, the Photos app lets you create an animation of your drawing process on images and give you the option to share it as a video.
Over the years, new pen types and other different colors have been added to let you customize your best photos and share them with others.
On top of that, Microsoft also streamlined common tasks and editing tools, including the cropping and rotation tools, through a constantly refreshed user interface.
You will also find a horizontal navigation bar to help you sift through photos categorized by albums or folders, so what are you waiting for?
You should better act quickly when inspiration strikes.
How can I draw on photos and videos in Windows 10?
1. Effortlessly draw on photos and videos by using the Photos app
- Start by opening a video or a photo from your gallery.
- Then, select the Edit and Create option.
- Click on Draw next.
- From the Windows Ink Toolbar that shows up next, choose your preferred pen.
- Select the size and color of the fonts you’d like to use from a range of palettes.
- Start drawing on the images and videos. No one is hurrying you up!
If you ever wondered how to draw on videos on your PC, this is the simplest method that you can use.
2. Download Adobe Photoshop
If you want to have more options to edit photos and videos in Windows 10, what do you think about giving a try to Adobe Photoshop instead?
This is the go-to software when you intend to render an image into high resolution, alter the skin tone, play with color options, and make all sorts of everyday edits.
As for those of you looking to transform ordinary images into professional ones with ease, Photoshop offers a plethora of tools in that regard too.
Incredible brushes that may be easily controlled with stylus or touch on an iPad and countless graphic design filters are within reach of anyone trying to make a statement in terms of creativity.
No less important, it doesn’t matter if you’re schedule seems crazy these days. Start on your iPad while commuting, and then finish on your desktop as your work is always saved to the cloud.
Without a doubt, Adobe Photoshop is the best tool if you want to draw pictures on a laptop or any other device, so be sure to check it out.
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful image editing software that lets you edit photos and create your professional photos from scratch.
If you’ve got your hands on the above tools, what features do you like using? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it does have a photo editing program. It’s the same old Photos app that you’ve known for years, packed with goodies for all photo enthusiasts.
To draw on pictures, use the Windows 10 Photos app. Open a photo, select Edit and Create, then click on Draw, and use this detailed article in case of experiencing issues.
Adobe Photoshop is by far the best photo software for Windows 10 and most professionals rely on its advanced tools. For similar options, check out this dedicated list.