Windows 10 Sync Settings feature allows you to sync apps and settings across all devices
If you plan on configuring settings and applications on all your devices, you must know by know that this process takes a lot of time and effort.
Windows 10 Sync Feature is here to make your work much easier because it allows you to sync all apps and settings across all your devices running on Windows 10. This way, if you are going to reinstall the OS, you won’t also have to configure them all over again.
Windows 10 Sync Feature
This sync settings feature was released with Windows 8.1 and it has always been an appreciated feature.
When you turn on Sync Settings on your Windows 10 PC, your OS is going to take care of all your apps and settings for all your devices running on Windows 10. You’re going to be able to choose which settings you want to sync across your devices. You can choose passwords, color themes, browser settings, and many more.
How to sync settings and apps in Windows 10
The enable the feature of sync settings, you need to login to your Windows 10 with the same Microsoft Account on every device.
You’re going to find Sync settings available right under the Accounts settings in Windows 10. Open Settings, open the Accounts tab and scroll down to get to Sync Your Settings.
You have the option of turning Sync on for all apps and settings or you can decide according to your preferences. You’ll also be able to turn off the Sync settings altogether. You will see different settings options under the Individual Sync Settings.
- Syncing the Theme setting will synchronize your PC’s background color, themes and so on across all your Windows 10 devices.
- Syncing the Internet Explorer settings will synchronize your bookmarks, login details, browsing history.
- If you want to sync the Passwords across your Windows 10 devices, you’ll have to verify your identity and you can get the code on your phone or e-mail.
- The other sync settings allow you to synchronize the language preferences and more Windows settings.
Once the feature is on, the synchronization will take place across all your devices that are running on Windows 10 and where you’re logged in with the same Microsoft Account.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: G-Sync not working on Windows 10
- Windows 10 Creators Update breaks Windowed G-Sync [FIX]
- Fix: Google Drive won’t sync in Windows 10
We all love to unwind from time to time, whether between breaks or just honing our card skills. Let’s face it, we all tried Solitaire […]
Peer-to-peer file sharing is an excellent way to download any file easy and fast. And the most used peer-to-peer application in the world is uTorrent. […]
First of all, let me say that this post doesn’t refer to the Windows Experience Index, but rather to the indexing feature in Windows 10 and […]