Microsoft releases KB4016250, first Windows 10 version 1703 update ever
Microsoft has just released the very first cumulative update KB4016250 for Windows 10 version 1703. Cumulative KB4016250 is, just like the OS itself, exclusively available to Windows Insiders, on both Fast and Slow rings.
As the Creators Update is pretty much wrapped up, this cumulative update brings no new features to the system, but only a few bug fixes. It is widely believed that build 15063 is the RTM build, which explains Microsoft’s decision to release a cumulative update, instead of a full-fledged build.
Here’s the complete changelog of cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703:
- “Fixed an issue where on Surface devices, Bluetooth radio fails to re-enumerate during hibernate/resume.
- Fixed an issue with McAfee Enterprise to prevent a system crash when the product driver is installed on build 15060 configured with Device Guard.”
Windows 10 cumulative update 15063 is not available to regular users yet. However, as soon as the Creators Update gets released on April 11, users will automatically receive the cumulative update. Additionally, you can force the download by going to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and clicking the Check for updates button.
This has become a known practice at Microsoft, as we also had a few cumulative updates before the Anniversary Update release, last year. Let’s just hope Creators Update’s cumulative releases will be less troublesome than their predecessors.
In case you’ve already installed the new cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703, let us know about your experience using it in the comments.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows Insider Program crosses 10 million-member mark
- Windows 10 Mobile build 15063.2 install fails, user reports
- You’ll be able to block updates in Windows 10 Creators Update for one year
- Windows Store poised for growth but needs more quality apps, study says
- Anniversary Update now runs on 91% of Windows 10 PCs, says AdDuplex
Many users have reported Internet connection sharing error 1053 when trying to start the Internet Connection Sharing services (ICS). After our research regarding this error […]
According to some Reddit users, Windows 10 v1903 caused problems for .ogg extension files. In other words, they can’t play .ogg files on their computers […]
Many users complained on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 update often gets stuck. One user says that is getting the What Needs Your Attention message. […]