Security update KB4022719 includes improvements and fixes that were also a part of a previous update from May and resolves various issues.
Improvements and fixes for Windows 7
- The update addresses the issue where after you installed the KB3164035 you are not able to print enhanced metafiles (EMF) or documents that contain bitmaps rendered out of bounds using the BitMapSection function.
- This update also addresses the problem where updates were not installing all their components properly and would prevent them from booting correctly.
- The problem where an unsupported hardware notification is shown and Windows Updates are not scanning for systems using the AMD Carrizo DDR4 processor has been fixed.
- This June update also brings security updates for Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Uniscribe, Windows kernel-mode drivers, the Windows OS, Windows COM, Internet Explorer and Windows Shell.
Microsoft did not find any issues with this June update so in case you find any, you are advised to contact the company. You can download the update and install it automatically from Windows Update. To get the standalone package for this June update, you have to visit the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
If you want to check out the list of files that are provided in the update, you have to download the file information for update 4022719.
Systems using AMD Carrizo DDR4 processor
For systems using the AMD Carrizo DDR4 processor, follow these installation steps:
- Download KB4022719 from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Extract the CAB file from the downloaded file and note the path you stored the CAB file.
- Run the DISM /Online /Add-Package command to install the update: DISM.exe /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath: CAB file path from step 2.
Find the complete info on the security update KB4022719 here.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: