Windows 8, 10 App Check: CyberLink PowerDVD Mobile
CyberLink is one of the best known software developers in the world when it comes to media products. Many didn’t know that the company has released an official PowerDVD Mobile app for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users
With CyberLink’s PowerDVD Mobile app from the Windows Store you get to do a lot of things, such as watching movies, viewing photos, and even listening to music in the best quality. The app is also compatible with Windows 8.1, as CyberLink has added support for Microsoft’s latest operating system.
The app has so many features, that it’s easier just to enlist them here:
- Video, photo & music playback and editing
- Play MPEG and MKV videos
- Watch videos from Facebook and YouTube
- Support for all major subtitle formats
- Playback and control DLNA streaming from servers in your home network
- Support of multiple audio tracks MKV/MP4 file
- Create playlists for your videos, photos & music directly on your Windows 8 tablet
- Edit and add cool effects to your photos and see the dates when they were taken
- Pin playlist on Windows 8 start interface
Besides this, CyberLink’s PowerDVD Mobile Windows 8 app has received quite a lot of updates in the Windows Store, which bring many new options, as follows: DLNA DMC functionality, gesture-controlled video zoom-in/out, live tile support, content searching via the Charm bar, “Repeat one” feature for music playback.
Of course, the biggest downside is that it has a price that isn’t accessible for everybody – $14.99. There is also a free 30-days trial available so you can try the app and see if it’s worth the money. It is available in the following languages – German, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English (United States) and has an approximate size of only 11.6 MB.
The symbiosis of the internet and advertising has long been understood. Everyone understands that if you have access to something that is ‘free’, inasmuch as […]
Firefox has announced that it will start to warn users if they visit any breached sites. This is in an attempt to not only make […]