- Xbox Game Pass has become an extremely popular service in the past few years and for good reason.
- The value you get for the price you pay is very appealing to gamers, Specially with the introduction of quests.
- However great the service is, it sometimes comes with a few issues such as the quests not showing up on the console or the PC.
- You can solve this particular problem easily by following the steps and solutions we have brought to you throughout this article.
You’ve prepared to earn redeemable points, but your Xbox Game Pass quest not showing up? Before we explain why let us give those new to Xbox gaming a basic introduction to the service.
These points can be used for gift cards, such as Xbox and Microsoft money, contest entry, and charitable donations.
It’s essentially the same as completing Achievements, only for real money. There are three types of quests: daily, weekly, and monthly.
The most recent quests can be found in the Game Pass menu of your Xbox console or in the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. Every day, new quests are offered.
However, in some cases, the Xbox Game Pass quest not showing up, and this article will help you with that. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Different types of Xbox Game Pass quests
- Daily quests: Every day, you will be given two tasks in which you must log in to the Game Pass mobile app on your phone and play a Game Pass game.
It’s simple, takes a few seconds, and if you’re wondering if using Game Pass on PC via the Xbox (beta) app to start a game works or not… well, it does!
You should also know that only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Game Pass PC subscribers have access to PC Game Pass games
- Weekly quests: These change and vanish with each week’s reset. The majority of the time, you’ll be asked to complete a number of daily missions, play a certain number of Game Pass games, or launch a specific number of games from the program
- Monthly quests: There are two types of quests available here; cumulative quests, which will fill up over the weeks as you accomplish daily and weekly tasks, and in-game challenge quests, which are related to specific games in the program
What can I do if Game Pass Quests is not displaying on PC?
1. Sign out and sign back in
- Click on your profile then select the Sign out option.
- Close your Xbox app on your PC.
- Open the app again and select the Sign in option to sign back in.
Now check to see if Xbox Game Pass quest not showing up issue has been fixed. If not, proceed to the next method.
2. Try repairing and resetting
- Hit the Windows key, type Apps and Features, and open it.
- find the Xbox app, click on the 3 dots next to it and choose Advanced options.
- Scroll down and find the button that says Repair, click on it and wait for it to finish. A check icon will appear when the repair is done.
- If that doesn’t fix it, in the same location right below the Repair option, you can see the Rest button. Click on it and wait for the check to appear. Then launch the app and see if the issue is solved or not.
If Game Pass is still not showing up on your computer, we recommend using a PC repair tool.
Restoro is one of the most effective software in this field that scans your PC and replaces faulty files, repairing errors and improving performance.
3. Reinstall Xbox app
- As the 3rd solution, type Apps and Features in the Start menu, and hit Enter.
- Find the Xbox app, click on the 3 dots and Uninstall the app.
- Then download and install it again from Microsoft Store, Sign in, and see if the quests show up.
4. Have patience
Probably the most simple way to solve the issue is to wait. Many players have reported that after a few days since they subscribed to Game Pass on PC, the quests started to show up.
So in case none of the solutions mentioned above worked, after you subscribe, all you can do is wait for 3 to 5 days and that just may do the trick.
A lot of players have been struggling with Game Pass quests, in particular on the Xbox console, they have this issue where they can not see or find the quests so that they can try to complete them.
Here in this part, you will find all the possible solutions to quickly get rid of this problem.
What can I do if Xbox Game Pass quests isn’t displaying on the Xbox console?
1. Follow this path
- First things first, you need to make sure you know where the quests are supposed to be. Sign in to your Xbox account and press the Xbox button in the middle of your controller.
- In the dashboard which is the first screen you see when you sign in, you must be able to see the XBOX GAME PASS option. Select it.
- At the top of the screen, find the Gaming tab, and in that section, you will be able to see the Game Pass quests on the left-hand side.
If you couldn’t find the options we showed you in the pictures above, continue following the rest of the solutions.
2. Try restarting
- Press the Xbox button on your controller. Navigate to the profile section on the top left corner of the dashboard, and press A to select it.
- If you don’t see the Sign-out option, navigate left using your controller and find the profile section.
There you should be able to see the Sign out option. Select it and turn off your Xbox console.
- Turn your console back on, Sign in, go to the Game Pass menu and see if the quests are showing up in the Gaming tab.
Now check to see if Xbox Game Pass quest not showing up issue has been fixed. If not, proceed to the next solution.
3. Install Microsoft Rewards
Make sure you have the Microsoft Rewards app installed on your Xbox console. If you don’t, download and install it from Microsoft Store in your dashboard.
This isn’t necessarily going to fix the issue, but it might and you do have to have it in order to redeem your points and etc anyways.
4. Xbox Game Pass mobile
- Download and install the Xbox Game Pass app from Google Play or App Store and open it.
- Sign in to your Google account and you will be able to see and track the quests there.
- If you already have the app and signed in, clear the cache and try again.
5. Wait a few days
According to many users and players, the Game Pass quests will show up in your Xbox Game Pass menu a few days after you subscribe.
Apparently, if you haven’t been able to see the quests by now, the last solution is to wait between 2 to 5 days.
However, some players have also claimed that you can track the quests in the mobile app the moment you subscribe to the Game Pass, so if you’re in a hurry, make sure to follow the solution mentioned before this one.
In case you are receiving errors related to Game Pass is not available in your country, check out our article.
What is the difference between Xbox Game Pass and PS Now?
Currently, Xbox Game Pass is the better service in 2022, although PS Now could catch up with certain upgrades.
The quality of its library, the speed of its first-party games appear, and Microsoft’s commitment to making Game Pass a huge success through cloud gaming, collaborations, and sales are all factors that favor Microsoft.
PS Now, on the other hand, has been improving, albeit more slowly and quietly. Sony has added new movies to its collection, reduced the price, and added downloads to complement its streaming services.
It will do even better if it can balance out its inventory of older titles with some of the most recent first- and third-party offers.
With Google and even Amazon seeking a piece of the video gaming pie, the winner of the subscription war may well determine the next-generation console battle.
The Xbox Game Pass is the best gaming offer available. You’ve definitely heard that statement a million times before, but it’s worth repeating.
No other subscription comes close to matching Microsoft’s gaming fiesta in terms of sheer value, which is why Sony is rumored to be working on its own version of Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass has been a godsend to indie developers in particular. A quick glance at the Game Pass library reveals a slew of independently made titles, and it’s credited with launching plenty of recent hits.
By following each of the steps we have provided in our guide concerning the Xbox Game Pass quests, you will be able to solve any issues you encounter on both Xbox and PC.
If you’re experiencing issues while trying to sign in to your Xbox account in Windows 11, take a look at our article.
Which solution worked for you? Let us know in the comments area below.