- You probably want to enjoy the latest HBO Go shows and movies right from your computer or mobile device.
- If Xfinity HBO Go is not working, you should first try to use a different browser. Brave Browser seems to be your safe bet in that regard.
- Reinstalling the app is also a confirmed solution when dealing with HBO Go problems.
- Learn more about the most powerful streaming solutions from our dedicated Streaming Hub.
Many have tried to use their HBO Go app in vain. They chose Comcast Xfinity as their provider and this immediately resulted in an error.
There’s not even a login screen, but only a message that states: Signed Out. We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO Go with your TV provider. If you continue to have this issue, contact your TV provider for assistance.
If that’s happening to you as well, be sure of the fact that we have a few confirmed solutions, so try them out in the given order.
Hopefully, one of them will help you regain access to the HBO Go app.
What can I do if Xfinity HBO Go is not working?
1. Try to use a different browser
Xfinity HBO Go often works with no hiccups when using the Brave Browser. Being a security-focused browser is what differentiates it from the numerous choices at your disposal.
Although it’s difficult to establish a direct connection between that and the HBO Go app itself, you may try this nifty trick too.
Moreover, keep in mind that enjoying it in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. requires Flash to be installed.
Disney Now users who frequently experience similar issues with Xfinity logins confirm this solution as working.
2. Sign in with a secondary username
On some occasions, simply signing in with a secondary username does wonders. That’s no challenging task for you.
However, if you have forgotten the email for your TV provider, contact Xfinity directly for the info.
3. Reinstall the HBO Go app
- To begin the procedure, turn on your Roku device.
- Access the home screen menu on your TV screen.
- Navigate to My Channels next and look for HBO Go.
- Highlight the channel by using your remote and then press the STAR button.
- Choose the Remove channel option.
- Restart your device once you complete uninstalling the app.
If the above trick made no difference, you can try to reinstall the HBO Go app on your device. There are times when this procedure solves the problem for good.
However, do note that the steps usually vary from one handset to another.
Other users have also mentioned that signing in on a different platform has helped them fix the issue. HBO Go seems to work flawlessly in iOS, so don’t hesitate to give it a try if you own an appropriate device.
Were the above solutions helpful in solving your Xfinity HBO Go issue? Let us know in the comments area below.
FAQ: Learn more about HBO Go
- Is HBO Go supported by Xfinity?
Yes, the Xfinity TV service includes HBO. There’s no additional registration necessary. You just need to use your Xfinity ID and password to sign in to HBO Go.
- Can’t sign in to HBO Go with Xfinity?
If you have a hard time signing into HBO Go with Xfinity, don’t hesitate to use one of these lightweight browsers or a different platform.
- What is the difference between HBO Go and HBO Now?
HBO Go is a streaming service included with your paid subscription through a cable or satellite TV provider while HBO Now is a standalone streaming service.