If you’re trying to install the latest HP updates on your Windows 10 computer but error code 0x800703e3 keeps on popping up, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll show you how you can quickly fix error 0x800703e3 so that you can install the latest updates on your machine.
Solution to fix error 0x800703e3
- First off, you need to download the HP wireless button. The quickest and safest method is to simply download it from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Next, you need to locate the driver suitable for your Windows 10 version. For example, if you’re running the Windows 10 v1803, press CRTL+ F and enter 1803 to quickly identify the appropriate driver. As you can see in the screenshot below, the driver for the Windows 10 v1803 is the third one.
- Hit the Download button and wait until the driver has been downloaded on your machine.
- Now, click on the cab file to open it.
- You’ll see that the folder contains three files. These are archived files and you need to extract them first.
- Now, you need to right-click on the WirelessButtonDriver inf.file. That’s the Setup Information file. A small pop-up window should appear on the screen prompting you to install the wireless button driver.
- Do that, hit Install. If there’s a security window popping on the screen, simply confirm your choice in order to complete the install process.
- Once you’ve done that, go to Windows Update. Check for updates again and you should be able to install the latest HP driver updates normally now.
There you go, this quick workaround should do the job. If you found other solutions to fix error 0x800703e3, feel free to list the steps to follow in the comments below.
RELATED GUIDES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- What to do if your HP printer couldn’t print
- HP Print and Scan Doctor: What it is, how to use it and uninstall it
- Full Fix: DRIVER VIOLATION error in Windows 10