Internet Explorer (formerly Microsoft Internet Explorer and Windows Internet Explorer, commonly abbreviated IE or MSIE) is a series of graphical web browsers developed by Microsoft and included as part of the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, starting in 1995. It was first released as part of the add-on package Plus! for Windows 95 that year.
Is Internet Explorer still supported?
Starting from January 12, 2016, Microsoft has dropped support for all versions of Internet Explorer other than the recent version for its still-supported operating systems. Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) is the last version of the Internet Explorer web browser by Microsoft.
Internet Explorer 11 will continue to receive security updates and technical support for the lifecycle of the version of Windows on which it is installed.
Microsoft Edge replaced Internet Explorer as the default browser on Windows 10 devices, since March 17, 2015.
How to make IE11 the default browser in Windows 10
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Default Programs
- Click on Set your Default Programs
- Select Internet Explorer 11.
Fix Internet Explorer issues
- FIX: Internet Explorer 11 has Proxy Problems After Update
- Fix: Internet Explorer black screen issues
- How to fix Internet Explorer 11 res://aaResources.dll/104 error
- FIX: Internet Explorer 11 Crashes in Windows 10, 8.1, 8
- FIX: Zimbra Internet Explorer issues in Windows 10, 8.1
- [Fix] Blank page when printing from Internet Explorer
Internet explorer useful guides
- How to Disable Yellow Warning Bar in Internet Explorer
- How to prevent users from deleting Internet Explorer history
- How to Get Touch Internet Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Enable Email Icon in Internet Explorer
In order to design every aspect of a great looking bag or backpack, you will need to be able to design shapes (2D panels). These […]
There’s no denying that Power BI offers a lot of features. Still, many users need even more functions. For example, people want to disable all […]