Acer Liquid M330 running Windows 10 Mobile released in the US for only 99 dollars
Acer has finally launched its latest Windows 10 Mobile handset, the Liquid M330, in the US. We remind you that this device comes a year later after the release of the Liquid M220 low-cost handset.
The Liquid M330 can be purchased right now from the Microsoft Store for only 99 dollars, unlocked and without a SIM. Likewise the Liquid M220 is aimed at the low-end for the smartphone market and it comes with the following specifications:
– Dimensions and weight: 136×66.5×9.6mm and 145 grams;
– Colors: Mystic Black and Pure White;
– Display: 4.5-inch that supports a resolution of 854×480 pixels;
– Hardware: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) SoC clocked at 1.1GHz, backed by 1GB of RAM;
– Storage: 8GB internal storage with the option to expand it up to 64GB using a microSD card
– Cameras: A primary camera of 5MP (located on the rear side of the handset) that features LED flash, autofocus and a secondary camera of 5MP (located on the front side of the smartphone) that supports fixed focus;
– SIM: dual-SIM support;
– Battery: 2000 mAh, removable;
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and 4G LTE;
– USB slot: microUSB 2.0;
– OS: Windows 10 Mobile OS.
We remind you that a similar handset has been unveiled during the Mobile World Congress event that was held in February 2016. That device is called Liquid Z330 and it comes pre-installed with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Acer has also released a Windows 10 Mobile flagship named Liquid Jade Primo, which comes with high-end specifications, and which supports Continuum, as well. The company has also announced its Liquid Extend, a laptop-type of device that is offering Continuum support on the move.
Unfortunately, it’s not sure yet if the Jade Primo or Extend will be sold in the United States.