Acer has finally launched its latest Windows 10 Mobile handset, the Liquid M330, in the US. We remind you that this device comes a year later after the release of the Liquid M220 low-cost handset.
The Liquid M330 can be purchased right now from the Microsoft Store for only 99 dollars, unlocked and without a SIM. Likewise the Liquid M220 is aimed at the low-end for the smartphone market and it comes with the following specifications:
– Dimensions and weight: 136×66.5×9.6mm and 145 grams;
– Colors: Mystic Black and Pure White;
– Display: 4.5-inch that supports a resolution of 854×480 pixels;
– Hardware: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) SoC clocked at 1.1GHz, backed by 1GB of RAM;
– Storage: 8GB internal storage with the option to expand it up to 64GB using a microSD card
– Cameras: A primary camera of 5MP (located on the rear side of the handset) that features LED flash, autofocus and a secondary camera of 5MP (located on the front side of the smartphone) that supports fixed focus;
– SIM: dual-SIM support;
– Battery: 2000 mAh, removable;
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and 4G LTE;
– USB slot: microUSB 2.0;
– OS: Windows 10 Mobile OS.
We remind you that a similar handset has been unveiled during the Mobile World Congress event that was held in February 2016. That device is called Liquid Z330 and it comes pre-installed with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Acer has also released a Windows 10 Mobile flagship named Liquid Jade Primo, which comes with high-end specifications, and which supports Continuum, as well. The company has also announced its Liquid Extend, a laptop-type of device that is offering Continuum support on the move.
Unfortunately, it’s not sure yet if the Jade Primo or Extend will be sold in the United States.