Microsoft Outlook is being used by millions of people across the globe, so it’s natural that people will want to add multiple accounts. Even though the main purpose of Outlook is to send and receive emails, this app also contains a task manager, contact manager, and other useful features.
Because Microsoft Outlook is such a versatile application, people want to connect all email accounts they use. This will allow you to be able to manage all aspects of your email services from one hub. This method also allows you to save time and browse your emails fast.
For these reasons, in this article, we will explore some of the best ways to add multiple accounts to Outlook.
How do I add another account to Outlook?
Add the new account from the Info tab
- Open Microsoft Outlook by double-clicking the icon on your desktop.
- From the top part of your screen -> select the File menu to enter the Backstage view.
- Inside the Info tab, under Account Information -> click Add Account.
- Type your email address inside the dialogue box.
- Click the Connect button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the settings of your account.
- After this process is completed, you’ll see your account listed in the Navigation Pane.
- Repeat the steps above for each of the emails you want to connect to Microsoft Outlook.
In this article, we explored the fastest and easiest way to add multiple accounts to your Microsoft Outlook application. This will allow you to see an overview of all your emails, no matter if what email provider you’re using.
The emails that are attached to Microsoft Outlook will be listed inside the Navigation Panel to the right of your screen. You can select to see the entire list of incoming/outgoing emails or select each of the emails to separate them by the email provider.
We would love to know if this guide helped you add multiple accounts to your Microsoft Outlook software. Please feel free to let us know by using the comment section found below this article.