Not seeing your favorite show on a full screen can ruin your Amazon Fire Stick experience.
Unfortunately, many users encountered this problem with this device. People can’t adjust the resolution to the screen.
You have the Calibrate Display option, but you don’t have the option to zoom in and out.
Luckily, there are some solutions to this frustrating problem.
How do I get my Firestick to fit my screen?
1. Use the Settings menu from the Fire TV remote
- Go to the Settings menu by pressing and holding the Home button.
- Choose the Display & Sounds from the options.
- Select Display.
- Choose Calibrate Display from the Display options. This way you can calibrate to view the display in full screen.
- Press the UP and DOWN buttons from the remote to adjust the display.
- Press the Accept button when you changed the screen size.
So, with these easy steps, you can fix the Amazon Fire Stick screen calibration issue. If the method didn’t work, try the next one.
2. Use the Screen Magnifier
The screen magnifier is a crucial option in your Amazon Fire Stick. To use it, follow the steps below.
- Hold Back and Fast Forward buttons at the same time.
- Turn the Zoom feature on by holding the Menu and Play/Pause buttons.
- Zoom in or out by holding the Menu button and Fast Forward or Rewind buttons respectively.
As you can see, you can fix this frustrating problem in no time with these simple solutions. Go to the Settings menu or the Screen Magnifier with the help of your remote to change a few options.
If nothing works, try resetting your Fire TV Stick. Use this method as a last resort, because it will delete your data. Backup your important information to save it for later use.
Did our solutions help you? How did you calibrate your display to full resolution? Do let us know in the comments section below!
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 7 best VPN software for Amazon Prime
- 3 best antivirus for Amazon Web Service to protect your cloud account
- Amazon Prime won’t work when VPN is enabled? Here are some fixes