- Hard drive failure can happen at any time, and this is why it’s crucial that you back up your files.
- Backing up files manually can be a chore, so today we’re going to show you the best automatic backup software for your PC.
- Want to learn more about backup software? This dedicated Backup software article will give you all the information that you need.
- Looking for more backup applications? You can find them in our Data recovery Hub.
Backing up your files should be your priority, but backing up files manually is a tedious task. However, there are many dedicated backup tools that can back up files automatically.
The market is filled with all sorts of backup software, so in order to help you choose the best one for you, today we’re going to show you the best automatic backup software.
What is the best automatic backup software?
Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image is a well-known backup software and it can perform automatic backups to the cloud. The software also supports event backups so it can create backups automatically.
Of course, an extensive scheduling feature is available, so you can completely automate the backup process. Regarding backups, the software can perform full image backup and active disk cloning.
Of course, support for both incremental and differential backups is available as well. The software also offers file syncing and sharing, which will surely come in handy.
It’s important to mention that this backup software also has its own antivirus and anti-ransomware protection, so you can be sure that your backups are 100% malware-free.
Acronis True Image offers great features, and thanks to advanced scheduling, it’s one of the best automatic backup software on the market.
Acronis True Image features:
- Scheduling feature that allows you to automate the backup process
- Support for event-based backups
- Ability to create incremental and differential backups
- Built-in antivirus and anti-ransomware protection
- Automatic cloud backup
Acronis True ImageAcronis True Image is a professional backup software that can automatically back up your data directly to the cloud.
Another great backup software that we have to mention is Aomei Backupper. The software can perform system, disk, partition, and file backups with the.
Aomei Backupper supports automatization, and you can easily schedule all your backups. For complete automatization, there’s support for event-triggered backups.
The software supports Hot Backup, so you can use your PC while the backup is being created. For advanced users, there’s command-line support, so you can start the backup process in a matter of seconds.
Regarding backup destination, the application can back up data to an external or local drive, NAS or network share, and to popular cloud storage services.
Aomei Backupper offers great features, and if you’re looking for automatic backup software, we suggest that you try it out.
Aomei Backupper features:
- Ability to perform system, disk, partition, and file/directory backup
- Support for file syncing
- Ability to automate backups with scheduling and event-triggered scheduling
- Command-line support
- Can back up data to external/local drives, DVDs, NAS, network share, or cloud storage
Aomei BackupperAomei Backupper offers extensive backup features, and with automatic backup support, all your files will be perfectly safe.
Handy Backup is another automatic backup software for your PC. The software allows you to easily back up your files/folders or other documents.
Regarding the storage, you can store files on both local and external drives. Remote storage is also available thanks to the FTP, NAS, and cloud support.
The software allows you to schedule your backups and completely automate them. Speaking of backups, you should know that full, incremental, and differential backup is available.
Regarding security, the software has strong encryption available, so your data will remain safe. To save up disk space, there’s also a built-in compression feature.
Overall, Handy Backup is a simple to use tool and it’s great backup software, so be sure to try it out.
Handy Backup features:
- Ability to easily back up files/folders
- Support for full, incremental, and differential backups
- Ability to automate and schedule backups
- ZIP compression and backup encryption
- Email notifications
Handy BackupHandy Backup is a simple to use but powerful backup software that allows you to create backups automatically.
Ashampoo Backup Pro
If you’re looking for automatic backup software, then Ashampoo Backup Pro might be just what you need. The software comes with a simple interface, and it’s quite easy to use.
The application has the ability to check your hard drive and the destination drive, and by doing so you’ll prevent potential file loss. Regarding the backup storage, you can store backups on local or external drives.
You can also back up your data to NAS or cloud storage, and any cloud storage that uses WebDAV is supported. As for the backup, you can back up your system drive, partitions, hard disks, and individual files.
It’s worth mentioning that software supports the creation of disk images, as well as 1:1 file copies. Of course, complete and incremental backup is available, as well as automatic synchronization.
Overall, Ashampoo Backup Pro is simple but powerful backup software, and you should definitely consider it.
Ashampoo Backup Pro features:
- Ability to back up system drives, partitions, disks, and individual files
- Support for complete and incremental backups
- Versioning and automatic synchronization
- Can store backups on local/external drives, NAS, and cloud storage
- Encryption, compression, and task scheduling
Ashampoo Backup ProAshampoo Backup Pro is a simple to use backup software that can create backups automatically without interfering with your system.
The last entry on our list is Backup4all. This software supports scheduling, so you can easily automate all your backups. In addition, you can also schedule backups according to certain computer events.
Regarding backup types, the software supports full, differential, incremental, and mirror backup. There’s also a smart backup option that will automatically choose the most suitable backup type for your needs.
As for storage, the software allows you to store backups on network drives, cloud storage, removable media, FTP servers, and network drives.
The software also offers AES 256-bit encryption so you can rest assured that your backups are completely safe.
Backup4all is a simple but powerful automatic backup software, but keep in mind that most features that we mentioned are available only in the Professional version.
- Ability to schedule and automate backups
- Full, incremental, differential, and mirror backup
- Can store backups on local/external drives, FTP servers, and cloud storage
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Email notifications
Backup software is one of the best ways to back up your data, and if you’re looking for automatic backup software, we hope that the applications from our list will suit your needs.