- Digital photo frames have gained some popularity, and today we're going to show you the best battery powered digital photo frame to buy.
- These devices come in all size, so you should be able to find something that fits perfectly in your living room.
- With digital photo frames you aren't limited just to still photos since many devices support videos.
- This guide also features a couple of WiFi digital photo frames, so consider them if you want to share your pictures wirelessly.
Keeping photographic memories on your home isn’t as common as it used to be, and many users are using a battery powered digital photo frame to store their photos.
There’s a wide array of photo frames available on the market, and in today’s guide we’re going to show you our favorite digital photo frames.
What are the battery powered digital photo frame?
- Motion sensor for automatically turning the frame on/off
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa for requiring a photo playlist
- Up to date photo display thanks to Google Photos connectivity
- Set-up guide needs improvement
The Nixplay frame gives you the chance to share photos or 15 seconds videos directly from your phone, laptop or email, in safe and private manner.
One of the most awesome features is the fact that you can create a photo-sharing network with your family and friends that respects the GDPR and CCPA regulations.
With this frame you benefit from an excellent display quality of 1280×800 HD IPS, that adjusts itself to portrait or landscape images.
- USB, SD and 3.5 mm Earphone slot
- Storing capacity of up to 32 GB of media files with the SD Card
- Extra features: clock, calendar, image slideshow, image zoom
- No software for fitting the photo to the frame dimension
This frame comes with a beautifully customized 14-inch display with a 1920×1080 high resolution LED screen, that can also support HD videos, with with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
You’ll be be delighted with the motion sensor that allows you to switch on light up the photo as soon as you walk in to a room from a distance of 2.5 meters.
For those photos you take with your phone you have the Auto-Rotate Function that lets you flip the photos depending on the position of the frame.
- Easy plug in and play for HD photos and videos
- Remote control sensor
- Customizing photos with audio for extra fun
- Not compatible with all SD cards
Welcam introduces a device that incorporates a 10.1 inch diagonal screen with a 1920×1080 display and 16:9 aspect ratio IPS Screen.
You will also love the 170 degrees viewing angle that allows you to see your favorite photos perfectly even from the side. The motion sensor detecting range is quite impressive and it activates when your 3 meters away.
The frame is compatible with a range of photo formats like jpeg, bmp, png, gif and a variety of video and audio files that will surely add an extra touch of interactivity to your home decor.
- Extra functions: Clock & Calendar functions. Support Automatic Rotation
- Compatible with FAT 16 or FAT 32.USB support 2.0. cards
- Mounting holes for a VESA 75mm/3-inch for hanging on walls
- Set-up delay error with remote control
A 10-inch digital frame with a display of 1280×800 IPS and a viewing angle of 178 degrees is a great choice if you want have a special memory placed in your home office or work place.
It is very user-friendly because it doesn’t require a set-up or a special software you just need to send your photos from a SD card of maximum 32 GB.
A feature that will really make your photos come to life is the fact that you can add music to play in the background, and actually save an entire playlist for your photos. The frame provides an excellent sound quality so you really get a special experience with this device.
- Compatible with JPEG,PNG, BMP formats and MP3,MP2,MP1,WMA audio files
- Infrared remote control support
- Built-in rotatable Bracket
- Instruction manual needs more info
This digital photo frame comes with a 10 inch display, a FHD IPS screen with 16:9 ratio and a built-in rotate bracket.
Another amazing aspect is that has a built in internal 32GB storage and it can also support micro SD cards that can expand the flash memory to a maximum of 128 GB.
You’ll also benefit from a body motion sensor that turns on the screen when you’re in a 6ft proximity of the electronic frame. You can also make photos more interactive and meaningful by downloading your favorite playlist and create a beautiful and cozy home atmosphere.
As we have showed you in this article, battery powered digital photo frames offer more than the classical way of displaying photos in your home. These devices allow you to enrich your picture with elements such as your favorite music, creating a special piece of decor.
We hope that we gave you all the necessary info so you can chose a the digital frame that fits you the best.
Tell us more about your experience and share your opinions by accessing the comment section bellow.
Frequently Asked Questions
An 8-inch digital photo frame uses about 7W, however, larger one use more.
Yes, some digital wall photo frames have built-in batteries, so they don’t require a power adapter to work
Amount of photos depends on the storage space of the device. Many devices also have support for memory cards, so you can get more space.