The best cooling cases will make sure that you are able to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience and they’ll also keep all of your system’s components safe by preventing overheating which can be disastrous.
It’s not enough to get the last generation CPU or GPU and other hardware. It’s also critical that you treat them with the necessary respect so that they’ll have the most extended lifespan.
This is where cooling cases come into the picture, and a high-quality cooling case will become both your system and your best friend. Check out the best ATX cooling cases that we are listing below.
What is the best PC case for cooling?
- Fantastic design with RGB LED lighting effect through a remote controller
- High quality tempered glass mid-tower ATX computer case
- Quiet fans and I/O ports that offer excellent convenience for gamers
- The low setting on the fan controller makes a weird sound
The Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming Pc case will make sure that you’ll get the ultimate gaming experience and it will also offer you the supreme glance for your desktop.
It offers massive expansion potential, and it provides gamers enhanced flexibility to upgrade their systems for a faster gaming experience.
This amazing case comes with enhanced ventilation systems being surrounded by 3 sides of tempered glass.
- Maximized airflow through the transparent front panel
- Dual 200 millimeter ARGB fans
- ARGB fans and lightening system
- The cable shields on the reverse side of the case are a little small
The Cooler Master MasterCase H500 is another excellent cooling case for your system that comes with an extended set of great features and specs included.
The tempered glass side panel and the quiet operated fans make this excellent computer case one of the quietest that you can currently find on the market.
Another essential feature is the filtered ventilation on the top panel that provides additional thermal support. Your system will get excellent airflow which makes this cooling case a fantastic piece for your PC.
- LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported
- Has a Vertical PSU layout
- Comes with a 3 Year Warranty for peace of mind
- No option to mount a traditional ATX style IO panel cover.
The Thermaltake Core Tempered Glassallows gamers to take advantage of the open frame panoramic viewing in order to give a unique chassis look.
It comes with 3-way placement layouts designed for wall mount and the vertical or horizontal ones.
The Thermaltake Core Tempered Glass comes with a Thermaltake Liquid Cooling certificate that is only applied to products that are able to pass the design and the most hardcore enthusiast users’ standards.
- 3 Pre-installed 120 millimeter 5V MB Sync ARGB fans
- Two 4 millimeter tempered glass for a clear view of PC gaming
- Covers all your cables thanks to the built PSU cover
- The case does not have a type-c connection
This is more than just a case with a glass side panel, so it’s definitely worth checking out the best of its features and specs.
It is well made, beautiful, and smartly designed with easy to remove top and sides to get in and out quickly.
You can currently get the Thermaltake Level 20 MT Motherboard on Amazon and enjoy its fantastic set of specs that are included in this excellent piece for your system.
- A transparent side window provides a direct view of the inner system.
- A heightened foot-stands from the bottom to enhance the airflow.
- HD mic and headset jacks for direct access
- Due to the PSU cover, you can't install a full push-pull on the front radiator
The Thermaltake Versa ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case is designed for gamers to gear with the newest gaming component. This provides style and personality and also a fantastic mix of cooling, performance, adaptability, and versatility.
You’ll also be able to keep the interior free of dust because the intake ventilation holed come with dust protection features, such as a removable dust filter from the bottom of the chassis.
You can also build up a complete high-end water cooling solution with 240 mm radiator and a long GPU up to 360 mm. There’s also an HD mic and headset jacks to offers direct access when required.
This is where our top five cooling ATX cases list comes to an end. Make sure to head over to Amazon to check out more features and specs of these amazing cooling cases and get the one that seems to best fit your systems’ needs.
Remember that all of them come with extraordinary features and latest-generation specs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they are. Their shape and size allow better ventilation for the inside of your PC< so you can overclock it without fear of overheating. Check out this list of best cooling cases from ATX.
Sometimes, but this is mostly for the sake of aesthetics so that you can see the inside of your PC. If you are looking for these types of cases specifically, check out this list of best tempered-glass PC cases.
Yes, they do, but not all of them. If you have a tower PC and want this type of build, check out this list of best tempered-glass tower PC cases.