- There are alternative iTunes apps for Windows 11 to enjoy its features.
- Windows 11 has a dedicated iTunes app that allows users to access media content on their PCs.
- MediaMonkey and iMobie are some of the best alternatives for iTunes we recommend.
iTunes is Apple’s official media service app where users can stream and download music/video. However, some users are trying to find the best iTunes alternative for Windows 11.
Going further into the article, we’ll show you the best music apps to use instead of iTunes.
iTunes is available on different platforms like Windows operating systems. It allows users to access and enjoy their playlists on Windows PC. It is possible because the iTunes app for Windows OS is built to run specifically on Windows devices
However, users can access the general functionality on iTunes for Apple devices, like managing collections and buying music and movies from iTunes Store. Also, you can sync content from your Windows PC to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Read our article on how to fix the computer not authorized to run iTunes error on Windows 11.
iMazing – Advanced transfer features
iMazing is a powerful alternative to iTunes that comes with many features. It provides a fast and reliable file transfer system, allowing you to share files across multiple devices.
More so, users can easily manage their files and backup files for safety reasons. It allows users to export iMessages, extract specific photos and videos, ringtones, etc., from the iTunes backup.
Likewise, you can encrypt the backup files to secure them during file transfer by setting a password. It provides an option to transfer files from one device to another either via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Easy to navigate User Interface
- Users can use the advanced transfer feature to share data via USB or WiFi.
- Offers data backup service and a reliable recovery option.
- No time limitation for personal use only.
Try iMazing to share files across multiple devices thanks to its fast and reliable system.
WinX MediaTrans – Several formats support
WinX MediaTrans is a user-friendly alternative iTunes app for Windows 11. It offers a simple-to-use user interface that makes it easy to navigate. The app allows users to transfer music, movies, photos, and other data from Apple devices to PC and vice versa. It is best for transferring bulky files.
Also, it comes with an advanced music management feature that allows you to create a playlist, edit the title, check the artist of a song, delete unwanted songs, etc. Likewise, users can send music to their iPhones and convert it to a ringtone.
Furthermore, there is an option to auto-convert HEIC, MP3, M4A, HEVC, MKV, EPUB, etc. during transferring. Also, you can decode DRM-ed movies/TV shows or music to MP4 or MP3 for smooth playback.
- Has a simple user interface.
- Encrypt transferred files with a password for security purposes.
- Offers a fast and reliable transfer feature to share iOS files.
- Supports converting media files to several formats.
- Not available for all operating systems.
- Quite pricey to access all features.
Try the easiest way to transfer photos, videos, and music between your devices.
You can read our guide on the best Windows 11 music player app to enjoy your playlist.
iMobie – Compatible with multiple platforms
iMobie is a cross-platform app that allows users to manage their media data by saving their favorite photos, videos, and other content to their devices. It offers a file transfer option where users can share playlists, audio, and videos across multiple devices.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Furthermore, with iMobie, users can back up data, initiate recovery, and clean up duplicate data. Its mobile solution offers an easy and safe solution to Digital life. The app is compatible with Apple devices, making it easier to transfer data from one operating system to another.
Moreover, the app is secure and allows users to share data without threats from intruders. Its ultra simplicity makes it a frat choice for different types of users. Also, it can recover file types such as messages, photos, contacts, calendars, and history, as media files.
- Reliable File recovery system that recovers audio, calendar, contact, etc.
- Provides advanced data transfer and data management features.
- System repair and unlocks mechanism for devices.
- Compatible with multiple platforms.
- Poor customer service.
Freely transfer your files across your devices with advanced data management.
MediaMonkey – Easy-to-understand UI
MediaMonkey is our first pick of the best alternative for iTunes on Windows 11 because of its features. It primarily serves as a music player and can function as a movie and music organizer. It allows users to access hundreds to thousands of files and playlists.
Also, it doubles as a file transfer medium that helps you share your music files and playlists from one device to another. It allows users to synchronize their media files on different devices, like audio and videos. The auto-detect feature detects if there are any disparities in your playlist.
Furthermore, the MediaMonkey app supports many media file types like MP3, OGG, WAV, etc. It comes with an inbuilt equalizer and offers a Cast feature to stream audio/video content to Google Cast or DLNA devices.
- An easy-to-understand user interface.
- Library organizer feature that allows you to sort, browse and search for songs.
- Detects and cleans up duplicate files from your collection.
- Auto-tags music content, showing their metadata, artwork, lyrics, and other details.
- Functions independently without the iTunes app.
- The user interface is not customizable.
MusicBee – Syncs music collection
MusicBee is a music manager and player app alternative to iTunes. It offers a management tool allowing you to find, transfer, arrange, and play media content on your PC.
Also, it has an advanced user interface that portrays a mature and dynamic interface close to iTunes. It allows users to sync their music collections, podcasts, and playlists across different devices. The app has many built-in features like logarithmic volume scaling, 5.1 surround sound, etc.
Furthermore, it comes with a highly customizable audio system using a 10-band or 15-band Equalizer and DSP effects. It works with high-end audio cards with WASAPI and ASIO support.
- The app comes with handy tools like Metadata Tagging and Groove Music Support.
- It offers an interrupted music-playing experience with gapless playback.
- The app supports WinAmp plugins that help enhance your music experience.
- It syncs music collection across devices.
- It is not easy to use, and the user interface is poor.
In conclusion, you can select your preference from the best iTunes alternatives for Windows 11 here. If you have more questions, kindly use the comments section.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.