- A well structured and well-targeted marketing campaign can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Taking into account the fierce competition among brands, your company's marketing game can make or break the business.
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are two excellent tools you can use in your marketing campaigns to create stunning images. We'll cover more similar tools in the guide below.
- For more useful guides, visit our business software hub.
We live in a time where your product is not as important as how you sell it. That is why advertisements and marketing campaigns can sometimes require more funds than creating the actual product or service.
The same thing goes in the digital world, where it is hard to stand out in a myriad of thousands of websites. That is why having some extra help from some marketing services can give you the edge.
While marketing is a critical component of any successful business, we can all agree that a huge slice of its magic happens online and that none of it could happen without specialized tools, such as Fotor, Horizon, or Sem Rush.
Top marketing software solutions for Windows 10
Photoshop is an excellent tool to create digital images to promote your products and services. You know what they say: a picture speaks a thousand words. If the images associated with the product or service that you’re promoting draw people’s attention, then you already won half of the marketing game.
Here’s how Photoshop can help you to manage successful marketing campaigns:
- Optimize your images for social media: edit and resize your images for different types of screens, profile picture formats, and banner photo parameters. Creating mobile-friendly images is a must in today’s world.
- Boost your email marketing campaign: Time is money. You can use the ready-made image templates and save email marketing campaign ideas on Photoshop.
- Design promotional merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, pens, you name it): You can use Photoshop to design promotional t-shirts and other such items.
- Create stunning images: This is what Photoshop is best known for. The tool offers users a plethora of handy features to create amazing images that will increase brand awareness.
Build your next marketing campaign with Photoshop.
Adobe Illustrator CC
Adobe Illustrator CC is a versatile tool that you can use to create logos, illustrations, and other vector images. If you need a reliable tool to increase brand image and brand awareness, Illustrator should definitely be on your list.
You can be sure your images always remain nice and crips. Once you’ve created an image, you can quickly scale it up for billboards or scale it down for smartphone screens.
You can use the built-in typography features to create impressive typographic designs to convey your brand’s message. Use unique characters and styles to create mesmerizing logos and flyers.
Adobe can also help companies streamline their workflows through the Experience Manager. You can use this tool to allow all the team members of your creative team to access Illustrator and Photoshop projects in a distraction-free environment for enhanced productivity.
Ready to try Illustrator?
Fotor is a powerful tool and a trustworthy ally as well for users who are not ready to commit to hiring a team of professionals to carry their product all the way to success by running an effective marketing campaign.
While Fotor won’t help its users run a marketing campaign with all that it implies, it will help a lot with the designing of ads, messages, and promos, especially users who are strangers to more complex tools such as products in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suites.
What makes this product different is that it requires absolutely no setup on Windows computers. Since it’s a web application, all it requires to run as intended is a working web browser and a stable Internet connection.
- No need for a desktop client
- Everything is handled server-side
- Useless without an Internet connection
Horizon is nothing short of a full email marketing software suite, as it can help users who are looking for such specialized tools distribute their message wide and long via email by running extensive campaigns.
But it doesn’t stop here: for users who have no clue where to begin, Horizon puts up email lists and divides them into a lot of categories.
For instance, customers can request business email lists organized by state or zip code, but also lists of consumer email addresses, email data by industry and occupation and geographic email lists as well.
The marketing tool (or better yet the collection of tools) also encompasses a utility for broadcasting email messages to the people in the campaign list.
The application works in a web browser and enables its users to create ads or messages, import email lists and send emails to every recipient in the list at a press of a button.
- Great for all of your marketing needs
- Great for customer email management
- Encompasses a wide range of useful tools
- The price tag
SEMrush is one of the most (if not the most) popular SEO tools currently on the market, and for good reason, too.
Its suite encompasses a wide variety of tools that can help even small business owners grow their online presence. it does this by providing them with useful insight on how to manage the contents of their website so that they become more relevant to search engines.
The SEMrush marketing workflow holds utilities for virtually any need regarding investing in one’s online presence, ranging from SEO and advertising to social media, content management, strategy building, reporting, and management, as well as competitive research.
Some of the power features of the SEMrush suite are its organic research, keyword research, site audit, rank tracking, ad builder, advertising research, social media poster, and tracker, content audit, topic research, post tracking, brand monitoring, traffic analytics, ranks, charts, marketing calendars, and reports.
- Comes with a 7-day Trial so you can try before you buy
- handles everything from SEO to social media advertising
- Not very beginner-friendly
Promo Republic is a multi-talent tool that can be used in a lot of ways to aid users in their business promoting journey. Right from the start, the tool prompts users to choose from a post planner, a content creation toolkit, a team/client collaboration workspace, and a report generator to keep track of previous projects.
It’s known and widely accepted that social media has played a huge role in the development of even smaller businesses in the last decade or so, given its outstanding potential of reaching virtually anyone who is an active user on social platforms.
Therefore dedicated services such as Promo Republic took advantage of the situation by helping its customers create campaigns that are specialized for social media platforms.
Its toolkit enables customers to create simple or more complex social media posts and schedule or publish them on the spot, depending on their needs.
At the moment, Promo Republic features support for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google My Business (this feature is in its beta state). The tool states that nothing will be posted on the users’ pages without their approval.
- Handles social media advertising
- Comes with a social media advertisement creation toolkit
- Not many other tools aside from advertisement improvements
Closing thoughts on best marketing software deals
The bottom line, regardless of their domain of activity, almost every business needs a solid marketing campaign at one point or another.
Carrying this type of activity online proved to be not only sevenfold as effective as offline campaigns, but also more accessible to a higher number and a broader variety of users.
However, no marketing technique could be even half as effective as those that are backed by specialized tools such as Promo Republic, SEMrush, Fotor, and Horizon.
FAQ: Learn more about marketing
- What is a marketing image?
A marketing image is a picture created and edited with the sole purpose of influencing people’s opinions so as to convinced them to buy the products or services promoted by a brand or company.
- How do you edit a picture for advertising?
When editing a picture for advertising, keep it simple, clear, and decluttered. Don’t use more than 2 fonts and more than 3 colors and use CTAs that go straight to the point.
- How much does marketing software cost?
The cost of marketing software varies greatly depending on the type of software select, the number of users, and the number of targetted customers. The starter plan for email marketing software usually starts at around $50.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2019 and has since been updated for freshness and accuracy.