- Whether you own a small or large business, the way information moves within the company has a big impact on how well it works.
- If you like the reliability of a wired connection and have a house or home office, you know what it's like to need a network switch with a lot of ports.
- What else are you waiting for? Check out the list below and order your network switch today!
No matter if you own a small, medium-sized, or large business, the efficiency of the way it works is highly dependent on the way the information can travel within the company.
If your network is not set up properly, the business can not grow efficiently, if it works at all.
For this reason, it is very important that your company uses a series of good switches that allow a fast transfer of information.
Because we know it can be overwhelming to choose a good option, we’ve compiled an easy-to-understand list for your situation.
What is the best managed network switch for small business?
- Greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption
- Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- Latest innovative energy-efficient technology
- 24× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- May be rather loud
If you have a house or a home office and like the reliability of a wired connection, then you know what it’s like to need a network switch with a lot of ports.
Well, the TP-Link 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch has 24 of them for you, and they will all function at maximum speed, even when they have all plugged in.
Of course, you’d expect a lot of power to be wasted, but the switch’s build makes it so that it greatly reduces unwanted waste in that department.
- Can be mounted either on a wall or simply sat on a desk
- Simple to install without any configuration needed
- Fanless design that ensures no added noise
- Low power usage
- The warranty claim can take up to an hour of waiting on the phone
The NETGEAR GS105 is a very affordable 5 port Gigabit Ethernet unmanaged switch that can help you set up the network for your small business without encountering any issues.
This product is ensured with a lifetime limited warranty and a next-business-day replacement so you never have to worry about using a faulty device.
- Data Transfer rate of 1000MBps
- Easy web interface configuration
- Case made of resistant metal
- Fanless design for quiet operation
- The speed limit is fixed and cannot be manually changed
NETGEAR GS305E-100PES is a 5 port switch that supports 1GBS per second and a voltage of 220.
The device has an easy configuration with a web-based interface. It’s designed for absolute beginners, taking you through every step of the configuration.
Special features include indicator lights, QoS support, and jumbo frame support.
- Plug and play configuration, no software required
- Multiple mounting options with all hardware necessary included
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Lifetime warranty
- Connections may drop if you connect multiple demanding hardware
NET GEAR GS116PP is a 183 W gigabit managed switch with 16 ports that provides up to 30w per port. It has flexible power options with an interchangeable external power supply of 90W, 130 W, or 200W.
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
All the ports support PoE and PoE+ so you should be able to connect power-hungry devices like PTZ cameras or access points without worry.
The package includes the switch along with a quick install guide, a rack mounting kit, a wall mounting kit, and an external power adapter of 200W.
- A good number of Ethernet ports for any small business
- Compact design that doesn’t attract attention
- Offers 1G, Multi-Gig, 10G speeds
- L2 management layer
- No advanced VLAN and QoS features
The NETGEAR GS108 is a good network switch that offers 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and in order to start using it, you don’t need to initiate any setup process.
It offers very good network connections without producing any noise because it’s designed to contain no fans.
- No fans are used to make the switch silent while working
- Wired connections can obtain speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
- 4 PoE+ ports
- Some users reported the loss of connectivity without any network issues
The Linksys Business LGS108P has 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports that offer your business the speed required to function optimally.
Besides, the speeds that you can reach can be of up to 1000 MBps, which greatly enhance your ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without lag and interference.
The best part is that all of this can be easily yours since there is no installation involved in using it. Just plug it and use it.
- Auto-sensing PoE ports offer up to 15.4W of power each
- 16 Gb switching capacity for smooth operations
- 8 Gbps speeds for each Ethernet port
- Some users have reported that they faced issues with PoE dropping
The Ubiquiti UniFi switch offers you access to 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and another four 802.3af PoE ports that allows you to keep your small business running at very good speeds.
The switch is a compact, fully managed 802.3af PoE Gigabit model, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for enterprise networks.
It supports up to 8 Gbps total, non-blocking line rate, and up to 15W output per PoE port.
It is very important that your business network setup is efficient in order to be able to run smoothly, and using good switches makes a big difference.
We provided you with a list that includes all price-ranges, in order for you to be able to choose the best option for your circumstances. Let us know in the comments section below if you found this guide helpful.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.