With a series of dazzling OLED TVs gaining a firm foothold in the market recently, OLED TV is finally showing signs of toppling the dominant LED LCD TV technology.
And while we all along suspected that OLED had the quality to offer stiff competition to LED LCD, nobody would have guessed that it would take this long.
But the wait is proving to have been very worthy if the rate at which homes are adopting these high-end TVs is anything to go by.
Now, I want us to talk about some amazing pre- Black Friday OLED TV deals but let’s clear the cobwebs first.
What is OLED TV?
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a rising type of TV display technology where each pixel self-illuminates once fed with electricity. Comparatively, in LCD, all pixels are illuminated by an installed LED backlight.
This makes OLED sets not only thinner and lighter than LCDs but they also deliver a stronger contrast ratio. They also tend to have wider viewing angles and better black levels than LED-backlit LCDs. For these reasons, OLED TV display is slowly becoming a phenomenon.
But for one problem: the prices still look quite extravagant. And that’s where Black Friday OLED TV deals come in.
Select Black Friday OLED TV deals
Smart shoppers can take advantage of some of the unbelievable black Friday OLED TV deals to own one of the stunning OLED TVs on offer.
Unlike some past years, there’s more TV variety and huge savings on some of the reputable OLED TV models. Here are some bucks saving black Friday OLED TV deals.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot.
LG OLED77C8PUA 77-Inch 4K OLED TV
This LG OLED TV model is too hot to miss this Black Friday. Thanks to its huge display, you can easily turn it into your home entertainment center.
This OLED monitor renders vivid and accurate colors thanks to the 8.3 million individual pixels it packs.
Well, enough with all this talk. Check out this impressive LG OLED display on Amazon and grab it while it’s still available.
LG OLED55C7P 55-Inch 4K OLED TV
This has won plenty of praise because of its outstanding ability to breathe life to the picture thanks to the intense colors set against the magnificent backdrop of OLED’s absolute black.
It combines active HDR (high dynamic range) with Dolby Atmos audio to complete a 4K ultra-immersive home cinema experience.
Summary main features:
- Webos 3.5: This gives it a smart functionality allowing easier access to one’s favorite apps and TV content.
- Lifelike Picture: The pairing of ultra HD image clarity, brilliant colors, high contrast, and the immense details of HDR produces the most real-like image.
- Extremely Thin: It’s OLED so no backlight which makes it extremely thin.
- Inputs: 3 USB, 4 HDMI, 1 RF, 1 Ethernet, 1 Composite, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack), Component Shared w/ Composite, Wi-Fi, and 1 Optical.
- Dolby Vision: This gives movie imaging an enhanced three-dimensional effect.
- Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other OLED TVs, check out our wide collection of guides.
Sony BRAVIA XBR65A9F 65-Inch Smart OLED TV 4K
This achieves a peerless picture quality and is considered a benchmark as far as OLED TV is concerned.
The collection of unprecedented features paves the way to an enthralling show of bright, vibrant colors, mind-blowing contrast (with the famed 4K HDR clarity), and a marvelous scenery.
Summary key features:
- Picture Processor X1: This processes and smoothly renders pictures with a quality rarely seen.
- Master Sound: The incorporated acoustic surface Audio+ introduces the rich 3.2 channel sound to the screen.
- Smartphone connectivity: There is an impressive array of connectivity options including a built-in Chromecast, miracast (screen mirroring), and video/TV SideView (iOS/Android). Users can even voice-control their TV via Alexa while the Android TV (Google Assistant technology) makes it a genius TV.
- No motion blur: The OLED TV panel’s original 120Hz refresh rate is typically boosted by Motionflow XR technology to show fast-moving action without blurring.
- Inputs: 4 – HDMI, 1 – USB3.0, 2 – USB2.0, 1 – Composite
- ALSO READ: What to do when you get no HDMI signal
LG OLED55C8PUA 55-Inch Smart OLED TV 4K Ultra HD
By using the industry-leading α9 intelligent processor for OLED TVs, this TV is able to again deliver lifelike images with remarkably rich colors, sharpness, plus depth.
Best of all, its super-easy to operate with the LG magic remote especially attracting rave reviews because of the ease of issuing commands from Alexa devices.
Summary of main features:
- AI (Artificial Intelligence/AI ThinQ): The award-winning OLED TV processor has a built-in Google Assistant so controlling compatible smart home gadgets using AI reading remote has never been easier.
- Pixel Level Dimming: This enables individualized brightening, dimming or powering off completely of each of the massive 8.3 million lit pixels for an amazing picture detail.
- Advanced Tone-Mapping Technology: The AI comprehensively supports all major HDR formats including the sleek Dolby Vision and backs this with LG’s powerful tone-mapping technology to optimize scenes.
- Dolby Atmos: This is the audio technology used in state-of-the-art cinemas and fills the heart with memorable excitement.
- Inputs: 3 USB, 4 HDMI, 1 Composite in,1 RF, 1 Optical, 1 Ethernet, Audio Return Channel (via HDMI) and 1 RS232C (Mini Jack)
Sony BRAVIA XBR55A8F 55-Inch OLED TV 4K
Hogging the limelight is the 8 million+ self-illuminating pixels that precisely delivers TV picture with the exquisite OLED TV contrast.
TV viewing becomes deep, natural, and equivalent to true reality. It supports a wide range of the popular HDR formats so games and movies are at another level.
Key features include:
- Pure 4K HDR: Everything being watched is pure 4K HDR. The workaholic X1 Extreme processor ensures that each detail comes out with succinct clarity.
- Smooth and lovely colors: The used Triluminos display upgrading technology plus, of course, the 4K HDR ensures that pictures are always in perfect harmony.
- ClearAudio+: Similarly, the melodious sound will rhyme with the images for an irresistible entertainment experience.
- Support For Multiple HDR Formats: The TV Currently supports all the sought-after HDR formats including HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision.
- Inputs: 4 – HDMI, 1 – USB3.0, 2 – USB2.0, and 1 – Composite. Others are Chromecast built-in, Google Assistant technology, and more
LG LG OLED65C8 65-Inch OLED TV 4K Ultra-HD Smart
LG has been a giant in the OLED TV niche and occupies the top position in many homes. This brings cinematic colors to screens while eliminating washed-out tones.
This OLED TV’s unique design ensures that viewers enjoy all views regardless of the quality of the shot or scene.
Key features include:
- Alpha9 Intelligent Processor: This uses AI to produce one of the best ever OLED TV displays. The built-in ThinQ AI processing feature facilitates convenient voice control.
- Dolby Vision HDR: The C8P series of OLED TVs work well with HDR10 and HLG to deliver awe-inspiring picture quality and first-class scene optimization:
- Big-Screen Surround Sound: Dolby Atmos triggers a more in-depth sound experience to make entertainment realistic and engaging.
- Head-Turning Design: This TV’s keen design elevates room’s aesthetics while perfectly complementing the existing home decor.
- Inputs: 1 Ethernet, 4 HDMI, 1 RF, 3 USB, 1 Composite in, Audio Return Channel (via HDMI), 1 Optical, and 1 RS232C (Mini Jack).
OLED TV is big in many ways. It provides smashing true-to-life images, incredibly rich colors, super sharpness, and true depth for an unrivaled picture quality. But of course, this revolutionary show comes at a price.
Luckily, the trending black Friday OLED TV discounts are far much affordable so the previously out of reach OLED TV brands are within reach- even though for a few hours.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Get these Black Friday antivirus deals for peace of mind
- Black Friday: Best Virtual Reality deals to get your hands on
- 7 best 4K Monitors for Windows 10 users
- 5 best software to fix dead pixels in Windows 10
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2018 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.