There’s no better time to upgrade your computer gear than when great deals and sale are available. So, we compiled a list of the best wireless mouse and keyboard combos that you can get this season.
There are various options for everyone’s taste, from robust setups to slim designs. So you can pick a deal that suits you the best.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot. Check out more Black Friday keyboard deals, tech deals and software deals.
What are the top wireless mouse and keyboard deals?
- Includes a full-size keyboard and a precision mouse so you can work comfortably
- The 2.4 Gigahertz signal ensures you have a strong and reliable connection
- The MK270 includes a plug and forget receiver
- Programmable hotkeys to boost productivity
- Basic AA and AAA batteries are included
- May have issues with the Mac OS
When it comes to prime-quality peripherals, Logitech has always been on top of any list, and this includes keyboard and mouse combos.
In that sense, the Logitech MK270 is an incredibly reliable tool that provides a boost in productivity, all from a safe distance away from your PC.
Additionally, the battery capacity allows you to work for long after your work schedule is actually done.
- A separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- Comfortable wrist support that is also cushioned
- Ergonomic and unique design
- Domed keyboard design
- Dongle shuts off by itself after too much inactivity
We all know how painful it is to sit at a desk all day, especially when you have to type constantly thousands of words.
However, if you go for a keyboard that focuses on comfort above all else, your entire work experience will change.
Microsoft really outdid themselves when they mase de MS Sculpt, with its dome-shaped keyboard, cushioned armrest, and separate Numpad.
- Customizable shortcut keys to easily access your favorite programs
- Works on virtually any surface with BlueTrack Technology
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption
- Ambidextrous design is suitable for use with either hand
- Ergonomist-Approved Comfort Curve Design
- Built-in palm rest
- Function keys may seem too small for some
Yet another mouse and keyboard combo provided by Microsoft, the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 features several design improvements that make it great for long tying sessions.
The battery is also long-lasting, and the signal range is also strong, so you can work longer without sacrificing any freedom of movement.
The BlueTrack Technology also allows you to use it on any surface, regardless of how grounded or slippery, it may be.
- Compatible with PCs, laptops, and smart TVs
- Integrated multi-touch trackpad
- Durable, spill-resistant design
- Customizable media hotkeys
- Volume controls
- Some user may not like the touchpad
Some keyboards are made for more than just typing and playing on them, and one such keyboard set is the Microsoft Wireless All-In-One Media keyboard.
Not only does it connect your Windows PC to your TV to surf the web, or watch movies, but the touchpad is also multi-touch.
It comes with customizable keys, and the volume control keys are easy to access, which is an even bigger reason to use it for your TV.
- The keyboard Display gives you the at-a-glance icon status of your battery
- Unifying receiver connects both the mouse and keyboard to your computer
- Full-size mouse with 5 programmable buttons
- Concave keys with softly-rounded edges
- A bit too bulky for traveling
If you’re more for the vanilla feel of a keyboard, but still need comfort for your wrists and arms, then you can’t go wrong with the Logitech MK735 Wireless Keyboard + Wireless Mouse M510.
The keyboard has a display that shows you exactly how much battery you have left. This allows you to always have the right amount, and never end up with no power when you would need it most.
Additionally, the mouse that comes with the combo is great as well, with 5 different programmable buttons.
- Spill-Resistant Accidental liquid spills
- 2.4 GHz Technology
- Slim design.
- Pretty basic design
If weird designs, armrests, battery displays, and complicated mice seem useless to you, then maybe you’d prefer a more basic package, like the IOGEAR GKM552R wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
Sure, while it may not have a lot of the features the other entries have, there’s no doubt that the price tag will certainly draw you closer.
The mouse is also very good, especially if you are ambidextrous, so you can always switch between hands when one gets too tired.
The best HP OMEN wireless accessories deals should also be worthy of your attention. The HP OMEN Vector mouse and the OMEN Spacer TKL keyboard might be precisely what you are looking for.
That’s about it, we hope you picked a deal that suits you up the best. If that’s the case, why don’t you share your choice with us in the comments below?
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out these best wireless keyboard and mouse deals in order to get a precise answer.
Wireless mouse battery usually lasts up to 5 months. If you think that it’s time for a change, check out the best cheap wireless keyboard and mouse.
Check out these best deals on Razer gaming mouse and you won’t even have to worry about spending a fortune.