Many consumers usually stick with whatever keyboard came along with their systems. But you should know that there are many benefits that come with choosing the right type of keyboard. A keyboard is the second most used computer component, so it makes sense to choose the best one. Your fingers and wrists deserve a comfy keyboard.
What to look for in a wireless keyboard
Ideally, you need a wireless keyboard that’s reliable and fast. A really good keyboard will make your work or gaming sessions more efficient. The best keyboard should have an ergonomic design to protect your joints and nerves. It should also be comfortable to use.
Many people don’t realize that having the right keyboard is extremely important as this can significantly improve performance. If you plan to invest in a new keyboard, you’ll need to make some decisions such as whether you want a radio frequency model (RF) or a Bluetooth one, you will have to decide on the type of switches that you want and what kind of ergonomic features you need.
If you’re looking for the best mini wireless keyboard, check out the list below and get the keyboard that best suits your needs.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot.
What’s the best mini wireless keyboard to buy?
OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard
If you’re looking for a standard mini wireless keyboard, you might want to check OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard.
This keyboard doesn’t have any advanced features such as air mouse or trackpad, but it makes up for it with its design. As for the features, here are few notable ones:
- Sleek design
- Uses Bluetooth 3.0 for connection
- Size: 285 x 120 x 6 mm
- Weight: 282g
- Compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth devices
- Working distance up to 10m
- Uses 2xAAA batteries that can last up to 30 days of continuous use
- Auto sleep mode to save battery life
- QWERTY layout
- iPad hotkeys for volume, multimedia control, brightness, etc.
- Available in black and white colors
Rii I8 Mini Wireless Touchpad Keyboard
This mini wireless qwerty keyboard features a great TouchPad combo, innovative and elegant shape with USB interface adapter.
Some of its most important features include the following:
- It has 92 keys, and the touchpad DPI has adjustable functions; the mini qwerty keyboard has multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
- The built-in highly sensitive smart touchpad has a 360-degree flip design.
- It features an auto sleep and auto wake mode which will turn out to be very effective concerning the battery life; after three minutes without performing it will go into sleep mode, and you will have to press any key for one second to wake the device up.
- The keyboard’s ergonomically handheld design is easy to carry and operate.
- The built-in removable and rechargeable Li-ion battery features longer standby time than most keyboards.
One of its primary setbacks is the range according to some users, but others find is appropriate; it is about 8 to 10 ft. Another downside is the fact that the touchpad is overly sensitive and sometimes skips a beat or lags a bit.
But most users adored the intelligent layout and the comprehensive set buttons for PC features (F11 and 12 as alt keys, volume up down and mute, play, pause, forward and backward, page up, page down, Windows key, email, home, left and right mouse button, a single button “ctrl-alt-del” etc.).
Seenda Mini Wireless Keyboard
The keyboard comes with an innovative and unique design. Its functions and layout guarantee the best handheld control.
The most important features of the keyboard include the following:
- It is both portable and elegant, and you can enjoy convenient typing and multi-touch navigation straight from your couch.
- The multi-touchpad and the scroll bar allow great scrolling, screen flipping, mouse clicking and using it as a Smart Phone.
- The built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery is high quality, and the device also features auto sleep/wake mode.
- You can very quickly switch between Android, Mac and Windows operating systems.
- The keyboard has a really nice feedback as the click feels good and you can hear it.
- You can type much faster with its help that with the on screen keyboard, especially when you have to mix numbers and letters in your text.
- Pairing will be remembered from previous sessions even when you turn off the keyboard and the device.
It features 4 LEDs, and this is their functionally:
- LED 1: indicate power on or off. Flash-ready to pair, off after paired
- LED 2: light on indicates low power; when charging, indicates fully charged if light on
- LED 3: light on indicates connect to charger; light off while fully charged
- LED 4: light on indicates Caps lock
Most users loved using it, and they also loved that fact that it pairs easily with their devices, so it’s definitely one of the best mini wireless keyboards on our list.
- Editor’s Note: This article continues on the next page. If you’re interested in other keyboards, check out our wide collection of guides.