- Gameloop is one Android emulator whose popularity rose fast. But Gameloop browser not working issues pile up as well.
- If Gameloop is not working, you won't be able to run Android games on your PC. It kind of defeats the purpose of the app, right?
- So, here's what to do if you're dealing with a Gameloop website not opening scenario. Run the app as admin in compatibility mode.
- Looking for a more easy way out? Then, ditch the Gameloop browser altogether and try a better alternative.
Previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, Gameloop is a popular Android emulator that is specifically developed to allow users to play mobile games on their PC. But the entire experience can get tainted by Gameloop browser not working or Gameloop website not opening issues.
The emulator comes with a built-in web browser, which is both lightweight and easy to install. However, at times, the Gameloop browser may not work due to a software glitch.
What’s more, the very same glitch can be responsible for the Gameloop site not working or the Gameloop website not opening at all. So how to open the browser in Gameloop?
All the answers you seek are waiting for you in the guide below. Find out how to deal with instances where Gameloop is not working, be it the Gameloop browser or other parts.
What to do if Gameloop browser is not working?
1. Gameloop browser not working -> try a different browser
Using a dedicated gaming browser is the best option if you want to have a good performance. And fortunately enough, Opera GX was designed for the sole purpose of creating a great user experience. You can forget all about Gameloop browser not working issues as Opera offers exceptional gameplay features.
You can pick various themes, wallpapers, and highlight colors from the browser. Twitch integration is also available, so you can keep a close eye on your favorite streamers.
You no longer have to worry about RAM and CPU consumption because you can not track them inside the Opera GX browser. Additionally, you get fewer to zero errors when playing games as compared to other browsers that don’t have gaming features.
Opera GX also has an incorporated adblocker that is helpful if you play games in your browser. As far as privacy is concerned, a free built-in VPN with unlimited bandwidth is available.
No more errors! Boost up your gameplay with this highly customizable gaming browser.
2. Run Gameloop/Tencent Gaming Buddy in Compatibility mode
- Right-click on the Tencent Gaming Buddy shortcut.
- Select Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Compatibility tab.
- Check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for: under Compatibility Mode.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the OS version.
- Click Apply and then click OK to save the changes.
Running the emulator in compatibility mode can help with Gameloop browser not working issues, so make sure to try it out.
3. Run as Administrator
- Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as Administrator.
- When the UAC asks to confirm the action, click on Yes.
- Launch the browser in the emulator.
4. Check your Antivirus / Windows Defender
- Click on Start and select Settings.
- Go to Update and Security.
- Click on Windows Security.
- Click on Firewall and Network Protection option under Protection areas.
- Select the currently active network (Private, Domain, or Public).
- Scroll down and turn off Windows Defender Firewall.
- When the UAC dialogue pops up click on Yes.
Wth these tweaks, you should be able to solve the Gameloop browser not working issues in no time at all.
If Gameloop is not working, these potential resolutions might help. Don’t be shy to try each and every one of them. Also, do let us know in the comments section below which one worked best for your Gameloop browser not working issue.