Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience.
However, this feature is not always error-free. Many users complained that their browsers don’t show any images.
This is a major issue because users can’t utilize a browser that doesn’t show images.
One user reported the following issue on a forum:
W10 with latest updates. Noticed that a web site to which .jpg photos have been uploaded are only showing place holders, cannot display the actual images. Problem is across the following browsers: Edge, IE11, Firefox. Do not have chrome installed so cannot check.
So, this user said that the images are showing only the place holders. The problem appears on many browsers, such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer.
What to do if the browser is not displaying images?
1. Check out the Internet options
- Press the Windows Key.
- Type Control Panel and open the program.
- Go to Network and Internet.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Go to the Advanced tab and make sure the Show pictures checkbox is selected.
2. Delete temporary files
If your browser is not showing images, the temporary internet files are probably causing this issue. To solve this, delete these files.
- Press the Windows Key, type Disk Cleanup and open the program.
- Select your system drive. By default, this should be (C:). Click Ok.
- Wait until Disk Cleanup is finished scanning your files.
- Select Temporary Files and click Ok.
3. Try UR Browser
Another way to make this problem a thing of the past is to use a different browser. We recommend UR Browser, a user-friendly tool to surf the Internet without any worry.
One of the main features of this browser is the enhanced privacy it has to offer. So, with UR Browser, you may have a safe and error-free online experience.
Not convinced? Read our in-depth review to learn more about UR Browser!
Not seeing any images in your browser is a major issue. Without visual experience, surfing the internet is extremely difficult.
Luckily, there are some easy solutions. Check out your Internet options and make sure you remove temporary files.
Also, you can use a more reliable browser, such as UR.
Did you find our solutions useful? Do let us know in the comments section below!
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Images are not displaying in Chrome browser [FIXED BY EXPERTS]
- Top 4 browsers for PC users with low bandwidth
- Quick fix for Google Chrome Broken Image Icon error