Microsoft released the official Build 2017 app with Schedule Builder, including Cortana Skills sessions and much more.
Microsoft’s Build 2017 schedule builder app
Microsoft’s Build 2017 Developer conference is less than a week away and we have already made a pretty good idea of what to expect during the long-awaited three-day event courtesy of the Build 2017 schedule maker app now available for download on mobile devices.
First of all, there are a bunch of sessions dedicated to Cortana Skills and a May 11 session that will focus on leveraging the Cortana Skills Kit to create voice-only experiences. This was supposed to release for public preview in February and seems to be line with all the things we’ve heard regarding the Cortana-powered speaker from Harman Kardon, a device Microsoft might finally be revealed during the upcoming developer conference.
More sessions of interest
Here are some of the other interesting sessions the app displays:
- Some novelties in the Microsoft Design Language
- More information from the keynote announcement regarding Data and Azure
- How exactly Microsoft will get the most out of game with the help of UWP
- Chat bots on Bing.com
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud in Microsoft Teams
Users are advised that the Build 2017 mobile application will not release session information for new products and announcements.
In case you registered for the conference or just want to take a peek on all the announced sessions, you can download the app. The iOS and Android apps have just received updates, and a new Windows version should be ready to roll out in the near future.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mobile build 15208 is now available for download
- Microsoft will release two Windows 10 updates every year
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 16179 for Insiders in the Fast ring
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.