If you’re one of the lucky few who managed to get their hands on a VR headset, we recommend you try out Bullet Sorrow VR. This impressive VR game will definitely make you fall in love with it after its first minute.
Bullet Sorrow VR is a VR arcade shooter you can play on 3 different maps. The game’s action is set in 2030, when the mysterious global arms corporation S Corp has made huge advancements in the field of weaponry and human augmentation.
As a player, you’ll wake up in one of S Corp’s air bases with no memory of how you got there. However, you possess the powerful ability to influence time. Your task is to survive through waves of enemies and ultimately retrieve your memories. You’ll need to break into S Corps headquarters, find out who you really are and expose that merciless corporation.
For more information, check out the Bullet Sorrow VR demo below:
Bullet Sorrow VR recommended system requirements:
- OS: WIN7
- Processor: I7 4570
- Memory: 8192 MB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce gtx970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 920 MB available space
- Sound Card: 10.59
- VR headset: HTC Vive
You can buy Bullet Sorrow VR from Steam.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Top 4 VR backpack PCs for an amazing virtual reality experience
- EVE: Valkyrie VR experience on Steam leaves much to be desired
- Dell makes Alienware 13 with VR capability available for order
- Buy Dell’s VR-ready Alienware 15 and Alienware 17 laptops now