- Google Chrome is currently the most popular browser in the world with millions of users worldwide.
- Some users reported that the Chrome menu button is missing for them, and in today’s article we’ll show you how to fix that.
- If you’re having additional problems in Google Chrome, visit our Google Chrome errors section for more guides like this one.
- Are you interested in web browsers? To learn more about them visit our Browsers Hub for more useful information.
Google Chrome is a great web browser, but even great browsers encounter issues from time to time. Speaking of issues, many users reported that they can’t find the Chrome menu button in Chrome.
This is a minor but inconvenient problem, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix it properly.
What can I do if I can’t find the Chrome menu button?
1. Check for new buttons where the Menu button was
- Open Chrome and look for the red, green or orange icon in the top right corner.
- Go to More and select Update Google Chrome.
- Once the update is installed, check if the problem is still there.
This usually occurs if there’s a new update that needs to be installed, and as soon as you install the update, the Menu button will appear.
2. Update Chrome
Once Chrome is up to date, check if the problem is still there.
3. Restart Chrome or reinstall it
- Close Chrome.
- Now start it again and check if the Menu button is there.
- Try restarting your PC and check if that helps.
- If the problem is still there, you might have to reinstall Chrome.
Instead of installing Chrome, this might be a good time to consider switching to a different web browser, such as Opera.
The browser has many similarities with Chrome, and it can even work with Chrome extensions.
Opera has a built-in ad blocker that will make your web pages load faster. Regarding security and privacy, there’s a built-in free VPN with unlimited bandwidth.
As for additional features, there’s a pop-out video player, built-in messenger, and Instagram integration.
Opera also has advanced tab management and it can organize tabs into workspaces.
Overall, Opera is a great browser, and it’s available on all major platforms, both desktop and mobile, so you might want to try it out.
Missing menu button in Chrome can be a problem, but the issue can be fixed simply by updating Chrome to the latest version.
FAQ: Learn more about Chrome
- Where is the menu button on Chrome?
The menu button is located in the top right corner in Google Chrome. It’s usually represented by three vertical dots.
- Where is my Chrome Settings button?
Chrome settings button is always in the top-right corner. Sometimes it can change its color to green, orange, or red if there’s an update available.
- How do you access Chrome settings?
To open settings, click the Menu button and choose Settings from the menu. Alternatively, you can type chrome://settings in the address bar.
- What is the difference between Google and Google Chrome?
Google is a search engine company and the creator of Google Chrome. On the other hand, Chrome is a web browser application.