Encountering the message An error has occurred. Please try again later. (Error UVP-1011), can cause you a lot of stress. But rest assured that this guide will help you.
This is a common error with the CBS All Access on-demand video service, that subscribers have reported time and time again.
It occurs mostly with Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Firestick users. The app works fine on other devices – iOS, Android, Roku. Also, the users mentioned that the error occurs mainly when pausing or exiting the app in the middle of the program.
How do I fix CBS All Access not working on Amazon Firestick?
1. Perform a power cycle
A complete power cycle should put your media devices, internet connection, and CBS All Access app back on track.
So, switch off your devices (including modem and router), unplug them, wait for a few minutes, then plug them back in.
Hopefully, this solves the problem. If otherwise, continue with the next solutions.
2. Clear cookies & cache
- In the Fire TV menu, select Settings.
- Go to Applications >Manage Installed Applications > CBS All Access.
- Select Clear Cache, and then Clear Data.
If you continue to experience this issue, try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- In the Fire TV home screen > Settings.
- look for My Fire TV > Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Click Reset.
Note that this process will delete all personal data made to your device.
Error code 1011 is known by the team at CBS All Access, yet they did not provide other solutions. If you used another trick to get the service going, please share it in the comments section below.
FAQ: Learn more about CBS All Access
- Can I watch CBS All Access on my Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, CBS All Access is compatible with Fire Stick, as well as with Amazon Fire TV, Fire Cube, and Fire Tablet.
- How do I get CBS All Access for free on Firestick?
You can download the CBS All Access app and start a one-month free trial period. You will have to create an account and choose a subscription plan for a start.
- How do I activate CBS All Access on Amazon?
- Download the CBS All Access app from your Amazon TV Apps & Games menu.
- Then go back to the menu > Apps > CBS All Access.
- Go to Settings > Sign In.