Cloud storage is a convenient way of storing data on the Internet in virtualized pools of storage. These are generally hosted by third parties.
While hosting companies operate large data centers, individuals who require their data to be hosted buy or lease storage capacity from them.
The latest cloud storage solutions ensure that critical data is safe from natural disasters, human errors, or mechanical fault, as well as secure, meeting the latest cloud computing encryption standards.
Major types of cloud data storage include object storage, block storage, and file storage.
Great cloud storage services and quick solutions for common issues
- 8 best personal free cloud software [Windows & Mac]
- 7 of the best cloud storage apps for Windows 10
- 7 best external hard drives with cloud access [Bonus Storage]
- 6 best personal cloud storage solutions for your files and folders
- OneDrive constantly syncing? Here are 14 solutions to fix it
- OneDrive not syncing? Tested solutions to fix sync issues
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.